<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Violence intensifies fears of terrorism

          By Xinhua In Paris | China Daily | Updated: 2016-07-28 07:55

          Two knife-wielding attackers, several hostages, and a priest's throat cut - a few keywords of the latest terror attack that has rattled the nerves of millions in Europe and beyond, reinforcing the impression that the region is in the cross hairs of terrorists.

          The attack, which occurred on Tuesday morning when churchgoers in the town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray were gathering for the morning Mass, is also the latest atrocity claimed by the Islamic State group.

          Despite low number of casualties, the attack still shocked France and Europe at large as it hit a small town far from bustling cities like Paris and Nice, prompting fears that terrorists have managed to penetrate deeper into the region.

          Paris Prosecutor Francois Molins on Tuesday said one of the church attackers was known to intelligence services and tried to join radical insurgents in Syria twice in 2015.

          He was identified as 19-year-old Adel Karmic, Molins said.

          He was arrested twice in 2015 for trying to traveling to Syria using false ID.

          Afterward, he had been under house arrest and had been wearing an electronic tag allowing police to trace him. However the device was deactivated for a few hours each morning, Molins said.

          The identification of the second attacker was under way, Molins said.

          The prosecutor also confirmed that a 16-year-old was placed in custody.

          Heinous crime

          French President Francois Hollande rushed to the scene shortly after the incident. He condemned the attack as an "heinous crime" and pledged to use all means in the war against terrorism.

          "The threat is very high. ... We are facing the group of IS, who declared war on us. We have to battle by all means," he said.

          He announced earlier this month that he would send artillery to Iraq to reinforce local forces battling the IS.

          In a related development, French media reported on Tuesday that the police arrested two more people in connection with the massacre in the southern city of Nice.

          Investigators were trying to determine if the two men provided logistical support to Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the Tunisian man who carried out the truck rampage in Nice, BFMTV reported.

          The IS has claimed responsibility for the Nice attack that killed 84 people and injured 300 others.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 推油少妇久久99久久99久久| 潘金莲高清dvd碟片| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 亚洲黄网在线| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合| 亚洲天码中文字幕第一页| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 熟女人妻视频| 亚洲熟妇乱色一区二区三区| 伊人精品成人久久综合97| 精品国产成人亚洲午夜福利| 日日摸夜夜添狠狠添欧美| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 高清无码午夜福利视频| 国产精品永久免费无遮挡| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 麻豆一区二区三区香蕉视频 | 国产免费久久精品44| 国产精品一区二区婷婷| 久久夜色精品国产欧美乱极品 | 久久96热在精品国产高清| 色妞永久免费视频| 综合久久婷婷综合久久| 午夜精品福利一区二区三| 国产资源精品中文字幕| 日本xxxx丰满超清hd| 欧美裸体xxxx极品| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷天天综合| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 国产成人1024精品免费| 18禁免费无码无遮挡网站| 中文字幕无码av不卡一区| 大陆一级毛片免费播放| 亚洲精品一品二品av| 激情综合网激情综合网激情| 国产玩具酱一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人无码电影| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 东京热加勒比无码少妇|