<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / China

          China rebuts claim it sank Vietnamese fishing boat

          By An Baijie | China Daily | Updated: 2016-07-15 08:25

          A Chinese official on Thursday denied Vietnamese allegations that a Chinese coast guard ship sank a Vietnamese fishing boat in the South Chinese Sea last week.

          According to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, China's coast guard found two Vietnamese boats fishing near Huaguang Reef of China's Xisha Islands on Saturday.

          The coast guard urged the fishing boats to leave, but they turned a deaf ear, said the official.

          The coast guard sent a law-enforcement ship to "board, inspect and drive away" the fishing boats, the official said.

          The whole process was carried out in line with the law and with a video record, the official said, adding that there was no deliberate act to sink the Vietnamese boat.

          According to the official, the Vietnamese fishing ships violated China's law and so it was quite natural that China took law-enforcement measures.

          China has no idea how the Vietnamese ship sunk, and China dispatched rescue ships immediately after receiving notification from Vietnam, said the official, who urged the Vietnamese government to educate the fishermen to stop fishing in China's territory.

          The Vietnam Fisheries Society said in a statement on Tuesday that two Vietnamese boats were chased by a pair of Chinese Coast Guard ships. One ship was boarded by the Chinese Coast Guard who forced the crew overboard, while a second vessel was prevented from reaching the stranded fishermen.

          "Chinese men jumped onto fisherman Vo Van Luu's boat, struck the Vietnamese sailors and ... sunk the vessel," the statement alleged.

          Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang refuted the allegation on Tuesday, saying that the Chinese Coast Guard offered timely help after receiving notification from its counterpart.

          "China Maritime Search and Rescue Center was notified by its Vietnamese counterpart, saying that a Vietnamese fishing boat sunk 55 nautical miles to the southeast of Yongxing Island. All five fishermen on board fell into the water," Lu said.

          "After receiving the notification, China immediately mobilized the coast guard to assist with the rescue," he said, adding that all the fishermen have been rescued.

          anbaijie@chinadaily.com.cn

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 91免费精品国偷自产在线在线| 丰满人妻一区二区三区无码AV| 精品999日本久久久影院| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看女同| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 国产激情国产精品久久源| 国产午夜福利精品片久久| 国产精品免费观看色悠悠| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区| 免费人成视频网站在线18| 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 粉嫩小少妇bwbwbw| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 日韩精品一区二区三区不卡| 四虎网址| 黑人精品一区二区三区不| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 内射极品少妇xxxxxhd| 亚洲综合色区另类av| 又爆又大又粗又硬又黄的a片 | 男人的天堂va在线无码| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 成人福利一区二区视频在线| 少妇无码AV无码专区| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 伦伦影院精品一区| 国产婷婷色综合av性色av| 国产99青青成人A在线| 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区一区| 国产一区二区不卡91| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久软件| 国产乱人伦精品一区二区| 高清有码国产一区二区| 四虎永久在线日韩精品观看| 中文字幕无线码在线观看| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区|