<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          Dozens die in Turkey terror attack

          By Agencies | China Daily | Updated: 2016-06-29 10:48

          A series of deadly explosions tore through crowds at Istanbul's Atatrk international airport on Tuesday evening, leaving at least 36 people dead and scores more injured in an attack officials blamed on the Islamic State terror group.

          Shortly before the blasts, assailants armed with AK-47 rifles exchanged gunfire with security guards outside the airport's international terminal, according to officials.

          The gunmen then detonated what are believed to have been suicide bombs. Three attackers died on the scene, said the Turkish prime minister, Binali Yldrm.

          Five of the dead were police officers, according to the Turkish national broadcaster TRT, which reported that at least 147 people were injured in the attack.

          In a press conference in Istanbul on Tuesday night, Yldrm said: "No matter where the terror comes from, our country is strong enough to fight against this terror. I call on every citizen to act in unity and stand by each other."

          He said that by 2.22 am local time air traffic was "back to normal and flights are resumed".

          Some foreigners were among the victims, he said.

          A witness told Reuters that before the explosions one of the gunmen opened fire at random as he walked through the terminal.

          Roads around the airport were sealed off for regular traffic after the attack and several ambulances could be seen driving back and forth. Hundreds of passengers were flooding out of the airport and others were sitting on the grass, their bodies lit by the flashing lights of the emergency vehicles.

          South African Judy Favish, who spent two days in Istanbul as a layover on her way home from Dublin, had just checked in when she heard an explosion followed by gunfire and a loud bang.

          She said she hid under the counter for some time.

          Favish said passengers were ushered to a cafeteria at the basement level where they were kept for more than an hour before being allowed outside.

          Another Turkish official said attackers detonated explosives at the entrance of the international terminal after police fired at them.

          The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with government protocol, said the attackers blew themselves up before entering the x-ray security check at the airport entrance.

          Turkish airports have security checks at both the entrance of terminal buildings and then later before entry to departure gates.

          The private DHA news agency said the wounded, among them police officers, were being transferred to Bakirkoy State Hospital.

          Turkey has suffered several bombings in recent months linked to Kurdish or Islamic State group militants.

          The bombings include two in Istanbul targeting tourists - which the authorities have blamed on the Islamic State group.

          The attacks have increased in scale and frequency, scaring off tourists and hurting the economy, which relies heavily on tourism revenue.

          Istanbul's Ataturk Airport was the 11th busiest airport in the world last year, with 61.8 million passengers, according to Airports Council International. It is also one of the fastest-growing airports in the world, seeing 9.2 percent more passengers last year than in 2014.

          White House spokesman Josh Earnest said the United States condemns in the strongest terms possible the attacks at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Earnest said the US sends its deepest condolences.

          The US remains steadfast in its support for Turkey, a NATO ally and partner, Earnest said, "along with all of our friends and allies around the world, as we continue to confront the threat of terrorism."

           Dozens die in Turkey terror attack

          Paramedics help injured outside Turkey's largest airport, Istanbul Ataturk, following an explosion on Tuesday. Reuters

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品 无码专区| 最新的国产成人精品2022 | 日本无人区码卡二卡三卡| free性开放小少妇| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 日韩亚洲精品中文字幕| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频小说| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 色悠悠国产精品免费观看| 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又 | 国产亚洲制服免视频| 成人午夜国产内射主播| 91福利国产午夜亚洲精品| 97av麻豆蜜桃一区二区| 久久99精品国产99久久6不卡| 国产精品伊人久久综合网| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 精品国精品国自产在国产| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ免费真 | 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 亚洲AV蜜桃永久无码精品| 天堂女人av一区二区| 国产精品午夜福利91| 精品91在线| 激情在线网| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色 | 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡 | 理论片午午伦夜理片久久| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 四虎国产精品永久在线看| 内射一区二区三区四区| 蜜桃av一区二区高潮久久精品| 人妻无码一区二区三区四区| 国产精品熟女一区二区不卡| 日本一区二区三区小视频| 给我免费观看片在线| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片|