<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          7 police officers, 4 civilians killed in bomb blast

          By Agence France-Presse in Istanbul | China Daily | Updated: 2016-06-08 08:16

          A bomb ripped through a Turkish police vehicle near Istanbul's historic center on Tuesday, killing seven officers and four civilians and adding to security concerns after a string of attacks in Turkey's biggest city.

          The bomb targeted a service shuttle bus carrying officers from Istanbul's anti-riot police as it was passing through the central Beyazit district close to many of the city's top tourist sites, Istanbul governor Vasip Sahin said in a live statement on Turkish television.

          Thirty six people were wounded, three of them seriously, he added.

          Reports said the explosion took place close to the Vezneciler metro station, which is within walking distance of some of the city's main tourist sites including the famed Suleymaniye Mosque.

          The metro station was closed as a security precaution.

          Pictures showed the bomb had turned the police vehicle into mangled wreckage and that nearby shops had their front windows smashed out by the force of the blast.

          Cars parked in the vicinity were also damaged.

          Television pictures showed bomb disposal experts examining the scene in case of a second unexploded bomb and reports said at least one controlled explosion was carried out.

          Scheduled examinations at Istanbul University - which lies close to the scene of the blast - have been canceled.

          Reports said that shots were heard and pictures showed police in bullet proof vests brandishing their weapons.

          The blast took place opposite an upscale hotel favored by foreign tourists, the Celal Aga Konagi Hotel, a converted Ottoman mansion.

          There was no immediate indication of who had carried out the attack.

          But since the start of the year, Turkey has been hit by a series of attacks that have rattled citizens and also caused tourism to plummet.

          Two separate blasts in Ankara claimed by the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons - a radical splinter group of the better-known outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party - earlier this year claimed dozens of lives.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美XXXX黑人又粗又长精品| 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 视频一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| jk白丝喷浆| 99精品久久精品| 久久精品国产视频在热| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 亚洲中文av一区二区三区| 国产剧情福利一区二区麻豆| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 亚洲av美女在线播放啊| 亚洲国内精品一区二区| 欧美午夜精品久久久久久浪潮| 国产精品自产拍在线播放| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 18禁免费无码无遮挡网站| 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区| 国产欧美另类精品久久久| 国产亚洲999精品AA片在线爽| 日本东京热高清色综合| 国产中文字幕精品在线| 在线观看国产精品日本不卡网| 国产性生大片免费观看性| free性国产高清videos| 91精品国产自产在线蜜臀| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 99久久亚洲综合精品网| 日本中文一区二区三区亚洲| 乱码午夜-极品国产内射| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 日韩精品人妻系列无码av东京| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 国产亚洲无日韩乱码| 在线免费播放av观看| 久久精品A一国产成人免费网站| 2023国产一线二线三线区别|