<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Sports

          Corruption probe expanded as senior FIFA officials arrested

          By Agence France-Presse in Washington | China Daily | Updated: 2015-12-05 08:06

          Raids in Zurich trigger avalanche of new charges

          Sixteen top international soccer officials were arrested and charged in a dramatic widening of the FIFA corruption investigation on Thursday, as US prosecutors vowed to leave no stone unturned in rooting out graft.

          Several senior FIFA officials from the past or present were named in a 92-count US Justice Department indictment which came after a series of dawn raids at a lux-ury hotel in Zurich hosting FIFA officials.

          Among those indicted were Juan Angel Napout, president of the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL), and Alfredo Hawit, head of the North, Central American and Caribbean ruling body (CONCACAF).

          Other notables indicted include Ricardo Teixeira, the once-powerful former head of the Brazilian Football Confederation and a former FIFA vice-president.

          The indicted also included Ariel Alvarado, a Panamanian official who currently sits on FIFA's disciplinary committee.

          "The message from this announcement should be clear to every culpable individual who remains in the shadows, hoping to evade our investigation: You will not wait us out. You will not escape our focus," US Attorney General Loretta Lynch said, calling the allegations "outrageous" and "unconscionable."

          Lynch revealed that eight more people indicted since authorities launched an earlier wave of FIFA raids and arrests in Switzerland in May have now pleaded guilty.

          "I can report eight additional defendants have agreed to plead guilty for their involvement in the corruption scheme," she said.

          Among those who have pleaded guilty are Jeffrey Webb, a former head of CONCACAF.

          Webb, who was indicted when the corruption scandal erupted earlier this year, has pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy, three counts of wire fraud and three counts of money laundering conspiracy. As part of his plea deal, Webb has forfeited more than $6.7 million in assets.

          Webb and former CONCACAF chief Jack Warner, who was indicted earlier, were also accused of siphoning off cash intended for disaster relief, according to the new indictment.

          "Certain of the defendants and their co-conspirators, including the defendants Jack Warner and Jeffrey Webb, took advantage of these opportunities and embezzled or otherwise personally appropriated funds provided by FIFA, including funds intended for natural disaster relief," the indictment read.

          Napout and Hawit are both in Switzerland where they are fighting extradition to the US, officials said.

          Both men are suspected of taking millions of dollars in bribes in return for selling marketing rights for regional tournaments and World Cup qualifying matches, according to the indictment.

          The investigation also covered the payment and receipt of bribes in connection with the sponsorship of the Brazilian soccer federation by a major US sportswear company, and the selection of the host country for the 2010 World Cup and the 2011 FIFA presidential election.

          Lynch would not confirm that the US sportswear company was Nike.

          Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey meanwhile said those indicted had run corrupt schemes spanning decades.

          "For decades, these defendants used their power as the leaders of soccer federations around the world to create a web of corruption and greed that compromises the integrity of the beautiful game," Comey said. "We will leave no stone unturned in pursuing our investigation."

          Lynch meanwhile dismissed claims by FIFA's suspended president Sepp Blatter that the US investigation was triggered by sour grapes over the country's failed bid for the 2022 World Cup, controversially awarded to Qatar in a 2010 vote.

          "I think (Blatter) is well aware of the nature of our charges," Lynch said.

          "This covers years of conduct by dozens and dozens of people from the past into the future.

          "I called it outrageous and unconscionable. That still stands."

          Corruption probe expanded as senior FIFA officials arrested

          Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) officials implicated in the FIFA bribery and corruption scandal include, from left, top row: Alfredo Hawit, current FIFA vice-president; Ariel Alvarado, current member of the FIFA disciplinary committee; Rafael Callejas, current member of the FIFA television and marketing committee; Brayan Jiménez, current Guatemalan soccer federation president; Rafael Salguero, former FIFA executive committee member. No photos are available of Héctor Trujillo, current Guatemalan soccer federation general secretary, or Reynaldo Vasquez, former Salvadoran soccer federation president. AFP

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 深田えいみ禁欲后被隔壁人妻| 亚洲成aⅴ人在线电影| 人人人爽人人爽人人av| 亚洲七七久久桃花影院| japan黑人极大黑炮| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频 | 亚洲乱码国产乱码精品精| 亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区 | 亚洲人成人一区二区三区| 欧美黄网在线| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 国产精品www夜色影视| 国产福利社区一区二区| 强被迫伦姧高潮无码bd电影| 成人免费在线播放av| 国产小视频一区二区三区| 日韩在线欧美在线| 国产精品 自在自线| 91国内精品久久久久影院| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 国产91在线播放免费| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 大地资源网中文第一页| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 国产乱人视频在线播放| 成人久久精品国产亚洲av| 天天爽夜夜爱| 无人区码一码二码三码区| 久久精品国产99久久6| 伊伊人成亚洲综合人网7777| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 美丽的姑娘在线观看免费| 亚洲av二区国产精品| 欧美日韩国产三级一区二区三区| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 小13箩利洗澡无码视频免费网站| 亚洲国产日韩伦中文字幕| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| 国产农村老熟女乱子综合| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码|