<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          US warned over patrol by warship

          By Li Xiaokun and Zhang Yunbi | China Daily | Updated: 2015-10-28 07:47

          Guided-missile destroyer illegally enters waters close to China's Nansha Islands

          China said on Tuesday that two of its navy warships sent out warnings after the United States sent a guided-missile destroyer to patrol within 12 nautical miles (22.2 kilometers) of a Chinese island in the South China Sea.

          It said the warnings had been sent "in accordance with laws".

          Ministry of National Defense spokesman Yang Yujun said in a statement issued on Tuesday night that Beijing "will take all necessary measures to safeguard its own security", and has lodged solemn protests to the US.

          The missile destroyer Lanzhou and cruiser Taizhou of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy sent the warnings to the US ship, Yang said.

          On Tuesday morning, Foreign Minister Wang Yi warned Washington "not to act in an imprudent way and not to make trouble out of nothing".

          In the evening, Vice-Foreign Minister Zhang Yesui summoned Max Baucus, the US ambassador to China, and said Beijing strongly urged Washington to "cherish the hard-won virtuous momentum of the China-US relationship and stop taking any action that threatens China's sovereignty and security interests".

          Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang confirmed in a statement in the afternoon that the USS Lassen illegally entered waters within 12 nautical miles of Zhubi Reef, which is part of China's Nansha Islands, "without receiving permission from the Chinese government".

          Zhang Junshe, a senior researcher at the PLA Naval Military Studies Research Institute, said the warnings were based on international law and were made "within the scope of regular practices and were very professional".

          The US action - quite near to Chinese territory - threatens not only the country's sovereignty "but also the security of facilities and Chinese personnel stationed on the island", Zhang said.

          CNN reported that the patrol had been approved by US President Barack Obama, while a US defense official told Reuters that additional patrols would follow in coming weeks.

          Lu said China monitored, followed and warned the Lassen. The country "will staunchly defend its territorial sovereignty" and "resolutely respond to any country's deliberately provocative actions", he said.

          The incident came after Washington challenged Beijing over its dredging projects on some Chinese islands.

          Lu said construction activities undertaken by China on its own territory are an internal matter and will not block other countries' legal freedom of navigation and overflight.

          "China resolutely opposes any country using freedom of navigation and overflight as a pretext for harming China's national sovereignty and security interests," Lu said.

          He expressed "strong discontentment" and "resolute opposition" over the US patrol and called on Washington to "immediately correct its wrongdoing" and abide by its promise not to take sides on the South China Sea issue.

          Xinhua News Agency said the US action was a "blatant provocation to China's territorial sovereignty and ... a show of force under the excuse of testing freedom of navigation".

          The US patrol comes just weeks before Asia-Pacific summits that are expected to be attended by President Xi Jinping and Obama.

          Xi made it clear in late September after a meeting with Obama in Washington that China had no intention of militarizing the islands in the South China Sea.

          Zhang Yunling, director of the Academic Division of International Studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said the US is flexing its muscles to show its people, the region and the world that it will not fall behind as China grows stronger.

          "When we established the East China Sea Air Defense Identification Zone in 2013, the US sent jets here, and now we have projects on our own islands in the South China Sea, the US has sent warships. I believe such incidents will occur frequently in the future."

          Yin Zhuo, head of the Information Technology Commission of the PLA Navy, said there is no foundation in international law to support the intrusion by the Lassen.

          Wang Xu contributed to this story.

          Contact the writers through lixiaokun@chinadaily.com.cn

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产成人国产在线视| 国产久9视频这里只有精品| 青草青草伊人精品视频| 国产精品一国产精品亚洲| 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费 | 草草网站影院白丝内射| 一个色综合国产色综合| 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 国产男生午夜福利免费网站| 国产精品一区久久人人爽| 久久av高潮av喷水av无码| 国产高清小视频一区二区| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品| 亚洲国产精品色一区二区| 日韩大片看一区二区三区| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 国产精品v欧美精品∨日韩| 俄罗斯少妇性XXXX另类| 亚洲精品视频免费| 韩国免费A级毛片久久| 国产精品亚洲片在线观看不卡| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 农村妇女高清毛片一级| 日本不卡的一区二区三区| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 国产免费性感美女被插视频| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 国产伦精品一区二区三区| 欧美日韩亚洲国产| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 亚洲国产成人无码影院| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 一本大道无码高清| 亚洲国产成人久久精品软件| 芒果乱码一线二线三线新区| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 天天综合网站| 中文字幕国产精品av|