<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          Li pledges thorough investigation

          By Zhao Yinan In Tianjin | China Daily | Updated: 2015-08-17 07:52

           Li pledges thorough investigation

          Premier Li Keqiang makes an inspection visit on Sunday to the scene of last week's explosions in Tianjin Port.Liu Zhen / China News Service

          Premier says those found accountable for fatal explosions will be punished

          Premier Li Keqiang pledged on Sunday a thorough investigation into last week's fatal blasts in Tianjin and promised that those responsible would be punished.

          After arriving at the scene of the explosions near Tianjin Port to direct rescue work, Li said a central government investigation group had been set up.

          The area is still considered dangerous and has been sealed off from the public.

          As of Sunday, at least 112 people had died in the blasts at a warehouse storing dangerous chemicals in Tianjin Binhai New Area. Another 95 remained missing, including 85 firefighters.

          Li said the government will investigate the incident thoroughly and punish those accountable. Those who failed to perform their duties and are suspected of dereliction of duty must be investigated.

          "Only in this way can we act worthily for the residents and firefighters who died in the incident," he said.

          The explosions, which caused the highest number of casualties among firefighters in a single incident in China, have left rescuers with an unprecedentedly complex situation, as dangerous chemicals are still at the scene and the explosions occurred in a number of places.

          The Supreme People's Procuratorate, the country's top prosecuting authority, said on Sunday that it had started an investigation into the blasts to see if any illegal acts, such as abuse of power or dereliction of duty, were involved.

          To date, no officials or the company handling the warehouse - Ruihai International Logistics Co Ltd - have been held accountable for the explosions.

          During the inspection visit, Li asked for continued search and rescue work to find those missing and for the best possible medical care for the injured. He also said environmental index figures must be released accurately, quickly and transparently to assure the public.

          "We have to assure the public, not only by words, but with facts and statistics," he said.

          At a temporary hall of mourning set up near the scene of the blasts for firefighters who died during the rescue work, Li paid tribute and bowed three times to pictures of the victims.

          "The departed firefighters, no matter if they were armed soldiers or contract workers paid by local companies, must be treated equally with the same burial treatment, honor and compensation," he said.

          Most firefighters in China are soldiers on active service, although some nonofficial firefighters are hired by companies at terms less favorable than those offered to the official workers.

          Among the 85 firefighters missing, at least 73 are contract workers employed by Tianjin Port Co Ltd.

          During a visit on Sunday to a temporary resettlement area near the scene of the explosions, Li promised that the government will cover all medical fees for those injured.

          Rao Congping, 40, a construction worker from Sichuan province who suffered leg injuries, talked to the premier. He said he is grateful to the firefighters who saved him.

          zhaoyinan@chinadaily.com.cn

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人性影院| 无码专区—va亚洲v专区vr| 色一情一乱一区二区三区码| 中文字幕日韩欧美就去鲁| 啦啦啦高清视频在线观看| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| av在线手机播放| 午夜精品一区二区三区成人| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放 | 成人一区二区不卡国产| 医院人妻闷声隔着帘子被中出| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 亚洲熟女综合色一区二区三区| 另类国产精品一区二区| 国产精品SM捆绑调教视频| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 亚洲午夜福利精品一二飞| 亚洲老妇女一区二区三区| 久久99国产视频| 国产成人精品亚洲一区二区| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 一区二区不卡国产精品| 欧美制服丝袜人妻另类| 亚洲无人区视频在线观看| 国产无套乱子伦精彩是白视频 | 中文字幕亚洲精品第一页| 全午夜免费一级毛片| 久久人人爽爽人人爽人人片av| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 欧美国产综合欧美视频| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图区| 人妻系列无码专区免费| 日本高清视频网站www| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放 |