<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          Rescuers begin turning over capsized ship to assist search

          By Liu Kun in Jianli, Hubei and Su Zhou in Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2015-06-05 07:39

          Rescue workers have started righting the cruise ship that capsized on Monday in the Yangtze River during a storm with 456 people on board.

          By Thursday evening, 77 bodies had been recovered, including four that were found and identified in Yue-yang, Hunan province, on Thursday afternoon. Only 14 people have been found alive.

          The rescue headquarters decided to turn the ship upright and drain out all the water so it could be put back into the river for further examination of all cabins.

          Diving, recovery, relief and ship design experts from across the country are on the scene to provide support.

          Other ships have been required to leave the rescue area.

          On Wednesday night, rescuers cut three holes in the hull so divers could get inside to search for possible survivors.

          However, the 72-hour period considered critical after an accident has passed.

          Chances of finding more survivors are very slim, Xu Chengguang, a spokesman for the Ministry of Transport, said at a media briefing on Thursday night.

          Authorities are investigating Eastern Star crew members who had been rescued and are gathering evidence, said Xu.

          "We will never conceal mistakes, and we'll absolutely not cover up anything," he said.

          The executive meeting of the State Council on Thursday said a thorough investigation into the cause of the incident must be made and security checks in important industries such as water transportation undertaken to eliminate potential risks.

          President Xi Jinping convened a special meeting of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee on Thursday to discuss the disaster. A statement issued after the meeting said that the rescue work has been arduous and that authorities must mobilize all possible forces and take all possible measures to race against the clock in the rescue operation.

          The Political Bureau Standing Committee called on rescuers to "employ all possible measures" to save the injured and it called for a "serious investigation into the cause of the incident", Xinhua said.

          It also stressed that "the work of appeasing the families is very important" and called on local party committees and governments to "sincerely understand the families' grief, carry out appeasement efforts and earnestly safeguard social stability".

          Huang Zhen, head of Jianli county, Hubei province, where the accident occurred, said rescuers recovered bodies and sent them to a funeral home in Jianli.

          "Professionals will collect and analyze DNA and then contact the next of kin to identify the dead," Huang said.

          Zhang Shifeng, head of the Social Affairs Department of the Ministry of Civil Affairs, said authorities would arrange for the relatives of passengers to visit the scene if it would not affect rescue work.

          Li Qixiu, an expert at the Naval University of Engineering, which participated in the rescue effort, told Xinhua News Agency that cutting open the ship's hull should not be the first choice to search for survivors.

          "When the ship overturned, the remaining air would form air pockets. If we open the hull carelessly, water might fill the air pockets, which could compromise the ship's stability and put any survivors in danger," said Li.

          "If they are trapped in an air pocket, passengers may still have a chance of surviving" said Li.

          Contact the writer at liukun@chinadaily.com.cn

          Reuters contributed to this story.

           Rescuers begin turning over capsized ship to assist search

          A relative of a missing passenger aboard the capsized ship Eastern Star cries on a bank of the Jianli section of the Yangtze River in Hubei province on Thursday. Aly Song / Reuters

           

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 国产亚洲精品自在线| 丰满少妇内射一区| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 国产激情一区二区三区不卡| 国内精品久久久久影院薰衣草| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 亚洲三区在线观看内射后入| 日韩高清无码电影网| 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| a在线亚洲男人的天堂试看| 国产麻豆一区二区精彩视频| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 久久久久亚洲A√无码| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 日韩V欧美V中文在线 | 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 性无码专区一色吊丝中文字幕 | 久久月本道色综合久久| 亚洲色偷偷偷综合网| 青草成人精品视频在线看| 亚洲AV无码东方伊甸园| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久无亚洲| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 国内少妇人妻丰满av| 精品偷拍一区二区三区| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区| 亚洲男人第一无码av网站| 国产丝袜啪啪| 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 成人免费av色资源日日| 亚洲最大成人av免费看|