<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          US, Iran hold nuclear talks before deadline

          By Agencies in Teheran and Geneva | China Daily | Updated: 2015-06-01 07:28

          US Secretary of State John Kerry and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif met for six-hour talks on Saturday aimed at resolving the remaining differences over the Iran nuclear deal.

          Just weeks ahead of the June 30 deadline for a final and comprehensive agreement to settle the 12-year standoff on the Iran nuclear problem, a diplomatic source said there are still some issues and that the talks on Saturday ended without any big breakthrough.

          Asked about completing the full accord by June 30, Zarif said, "We will try."

          According to a source from the Iranian delegation, talks will resume next week in Vienna at the level of deputies and experts.

          The world's major powers and Iran reached a first-step agreement on Iran's nuclear program on Nov 24, 2013, which required Iran to suspend some sensitive nuclear activities in exchange for limited sanction relief to buy time for diplomatic efforts to resolve the issue.

          On April 2, they reached a framework understanding on major disputes, however problems remained.

          Earlier on Saturday, Iran's senior nuclear negotiator Abbas Araqchi said some enduring differences between Iran and the West over the nuclear program have hindered the progress in preparing the draft for a possible nuclear agreement.

          At the meeting on Saturday, all the issues were reviewed, but the differences still remain, Araqchi was quoted as saying by state IRNA News Agency.

          Earlier in the day, Araqchi said that one of the subjects in the talks between Kerry and Zarif would be the details and implementation of the additional protocol to the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

          Iran has emphasized that it would not allow International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors to have access to its military sites under the additional protocol.

          The next round of nuclear talks between the representatives of Iran and the five members of the UN Security Council - the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China - plus Germany will be held on Thursday in Vienna, Araqchi said on Saturday.

          Negotiators have been divided in limiting Iran's uranium enrichment capacity and the steps to lift sanctions that are crippling the Iranian economy.

          Xinhua - AP

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产农村激情免费专区| 午夜视频免费试看| 日本午夜精品一区二区三区电影| 亚洲乱熟乱熟女一区二区| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 亚洲熟妇丰满多毛xxxx| 最新日韩精品视频在线| 亚洲 一区二区 在线| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 人妻丝袜AV中文系列先锋影音| 国产日韩综合av在线| xxxxbbbb欧美残疾人| 浮妇高潮喷白浆视频| 国产精品白丝在线观看有码| 亚洲性美女一区二区三区| 强开小雪的嫩苞又嫩又紧| 日韩精品国产一区二区| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 国产精品福利网红主播| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 五月天综合社区| 在线国产精品中文字幕| 欧美日产国产精品日产| 成人免费视频一区二区三区| 国产特级毛片AAAAAA视频| 99精品国产一区二区| 国产不卡av一区二区| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 国产91丝袜在线播放动漫| 国产99青青成人A在线| 免费无码黄动漫在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻| 国产精选一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 四虎永久免费精品视频| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区在线播放| 国产福利午夜十八禁久久| 日本人成精品视频在线| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲|