<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          Myanmar apologizes for bombing

          By Mo Jingxi | China Daily | Updated: 2015-04-03 07:31

          Visiting foreign minister voices sympathy for victims' families and those injured in incident

          Myanmar officially apologized on Thursday for Chinese casualties caused by an aerial bombing at the border between the two countries last month.

          A statement on the Chinese Foreign Ministry's website said Myanmar's Minister for Foreign Affairs Wunna Maung Lwin also expressed sympathy for the victims' families and the injured on behalf of his government and army.

          The apology came during a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.

          Wunna Maung Lwin said that Myanmar acknowledged the conclusion reached by a joint investigation that a bomb dropped by a Myanmar warplane killed and injured Chinese near the border.

          He had been authorized by Myanmar President Thein Sein to visit China for discussions on the bombing.

          Four people were killed and nine others injured on March 13 when a bomb hit a sugar cane field in Lincang, a city in Yunnan province, which borders Myanmar.

          The Myanmar official said his country is willing to keep in touch with China on the compensation, find and punish those responsible in accordance with the law and avoid similar occurrences.

          Wang said China hopes that Myanmar can treat the incident seriously, handle it properly and maintain border stability, as "facts and responsibilities" have been made clear through a field investigation and several rounds of talks.

          The Chinese statement said the two countries agreed to work closely and implement agreements reached during their talks to develop the all-around strategic partnership between them.

          Xu Liping, a researcher of Southeast Asian affairs at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said the special envoy's visit and apology, although coming late, show Myanmar's sincerity in improving its rela-Premier Li Keqiang said at a news conference on March 15 that China has the responsibility and ability to safeguard the stability of its border areas.

          Heavy fighting broke out on Feb 9 between Myanmar government forces and a local ethnic militia, the National Democratic Alliance Army, in Kokang region, involving an air-strike by the government forces.

          Stray fire has caused casualties and property losses for Chinese, and more than 30,000 people have fled from Myanmar into Yunnan. The two countries share a 2,000-km border.

          mojingxi@chinadaily.com.cn

           

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区日韩精品中文字幕| 狠狠色综合久久丁香婷婷| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 日韩中文无码av超清| 免费av深夜在线观看| 亚洲成人精品| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 中文 在线 日韩 亚洲 欧美| 亚洲午夜天堂| 免费看国产成人无码a片| 精品黑人一区二区三区| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 91中文字幕一区二区| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 亚洲色婷六月丁香在线视频| 在线观看中文字幕国产码| 国产成人高清精品亚洲一区| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美综合一区二区三区| 国产人成激情视频在线观看 | 国产超碰无码最新上传| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| √天堂中文官网8在线| 午夜免费福利小电影| 日韩一区二区一卡二卡av| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 国产成人综合网亚洲第一| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 成全影视大全在线观看| 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 亚洲午夜精品久久久久久抢| 亚洲色大成网站WWW国产| 亚洲精品国产自在现线看| 又粗又大又黄又硬又爽免费看| 亚洲av国产av综合av| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 国产无遮挡无码视频免费软件| 欧美成本人视频免费播放|