<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Riddle of pilot knocking on cockpit door

          By Agencies | China Daily Europe | Updated: 2015-03-29 13:21

          Safety agency looks at data recorder from aircraft debris after crash

          Lufthansa sent its first plane with relatives and friends of the Germanwings air crash victims from Duesseldorf to southern France on March 26, and investigators retrieved cockpit voice recordings from one of the flight data recorders, German media reported.

          Lufthansa is the parent company of Germanwings, whose A320 flight crashed in the French Alps, killing all 150 on board, on March 24. Seventy of the dead were Germans, and Spanish officials said 51 were Spaniards.

           Riddle of pilot knocking on cockpit door

          French investigators sift through wreckage on March 25 for clues into why an Airbus A320 operated by Lufthansa's Germanwings budget airline plowed into an Alpine mountainside. Reuters

          The bereaved were to be given accommodation in Marseilles, near the crash site, the German newspaper Die Welt said.

          Search and recovery work on the mountain was progressing very slowly, Deutsche Presse-Agentur reported, and by Thursday morning local time only one body had been recovered. DNA checks to identify remains could take weeks, the French government said.

          Remi Jouty, director of the French Bureau of Inquiry and Analysis for Civil Aviation Safety, speaking of flight data information, said at a news conference at its headquarters outside Paris: "We have been able to extract a useable audio data file. We have not yet been able to study and to establish an exact timing for all the sounds and words heard on this file."

          One of the pilots on the Airbus left the cockpit and was unable to return before it went down, The New York Times reported, citing evidence from a cockpit voice recorder.

          "The guy outside is knocking lightly on the door and there is no answer," the newspaper quoted an unnamed investigator as saying. "And then he hits the door stronger and no answer. There is never an answer. You can hear he is trying to smash the door down."

          President Francois Hollande of France, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany and the Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy traveled to the crash site to pay tribute to the victims.

          Hollande promised that authorities would not rest until the causes of the crash were known.

          The French Bureau of Inquiry and Analysis for Civil Aviation Safety said it expected initial analysis in "a matter of days" but that a rough read-out could be subject to errors and that more work would be needed for a full interpretation.

          French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve earlier said a terrorist attack was not the main hypothesis being worked on, but no theory could be excluded, he said.

          He ruled out a mid-air explosion having taken place and said the crash scenario did not appear to be linked to depressurization.

          Jouty said the second flight data recorder had yet to be found. The airliner had flown in a straight line directly into the mountain, he said.

          It was the first major air passenger disaster on French soil since the supersonic airliner the Concorde crashed as it was taking off from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport on July 25, 2000.

          Germanwings said it cancelled one flight on March 25 and was using 11 aircraft from other airlines for about 40 flights after some of its crewmembers had refused to fly.

          Employees laid candles and flowers near the headquarters of Germanwings at Cologne/Bonn airport, and Lufthansa and Germanwings staff worldwide held a moment of silence at 10:53 am local time, the moment the aircraft went missing.

          Among the victims were two babies, 16 teenagers and two teachers from the Joseph-Koenig-Gymnasium high school in the town of Haltern am See in northwestern Germany. They were on their way home after an exchange visit near Barcelona.

          Associated Press-Reuters

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久中文字幕精品视频| 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 欧美精品国产综合久久| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 久久精品这里热有精品| 在线观看国产成人av天堂| 18禁动漫一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区网站| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 国内自拍第100页| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2021| 国产精品色呦呦在线观看| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 亚洲成人一区二区av| 日本一本正道综合久久dvd| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 99久久国产福利自产拍| 精品国产中文字幕av| 精品卡通动漫亚洲AV第一页| 国产成人精品视频一区二区三| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 国产乱子伦视频在线播放| 高清国产亚洲精品自在久久| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99 | 国产视频有码字幕一区二区| 亚洲精品一二三四区| 亚洲中文字幕人成影院| 亚洲大成色www永久网站动图| 色综合AV综合无码综合网站| 性饥渴少妇AV无码毛片| 亚洲h在线播放在线观看h| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 日韩精品人妻av一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区大桥未久| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 亚洲欧洲AV系列天堂日产国码| 成人精品国产一区二区网| 色婷婷亚洲综合五月|