<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          ROK, US military drill set to start on Monday

          By Agencies in Seoul | China Daily | Updated: 2015-02-25 07:29

          The Republic of Korea and the United States will launch their joint annual war games from next week despite the strong opposition from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the Combined Forces Command said on Tuesday.

          The "Key Resolve" command post exercise will be held from Monday to March 13, mobilizing about 10,000 ROK troops and 8,600 US forces, including 6,750 US soldiers from overseas, according to the CFC.

          The "Foal Eagle" field training exercise will be conducted from March 2 to April 24, involving about 200,000 ROK troops and 3,700 US soldiers, including 3,500 US forces from overseas.

          The "Foal Eagle" is a series of combined field maneuver exercise spanning ground, air, naval and special operations.

          Seoul and Washington have said they are annually held drills of "defensive" nature to ensure defense readiness of the combined forces, but the DPRK has denounced them as a rehearsal for a northward invasion.

          The DPRK called for a suspension of the annual war games between Seoul and Washington this year in return for halting nuclear tests, a proposal flatly rejected by the two countries.

          In February 2014, Pyongyang and Seoul held the first high-level talks since ROK President Park Geun-hye took office in early 2013. The senior-level dialogue resulted in the reunion of Korean families separated by the 1950-53 Korean War.

          Despite Pyongyang's call for delay or cancellation of the joint war games, Seoul and Washington staged the "Key Resolve" and "Foal Eagle" exercises last year as scheduled.

          Angering over the drills, the DPRK fired a number of missiles and artillery shells from Feb 21 to mid-August in 2014, while threatening a new form of nuclear test.

          Pyongyang fired five short-range tactical missiles into east waters earlier this month in what appeared to protest against the scheduled ROK-US military exercises.

          Xinhua - AP - Reuters

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 韩国三级+mp4| 久久亚洲精品国产亚洲老地址| av在线手机播放| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 亚洲国产av一区二区| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99| 正在播放国产剧情亂倫| 又黄又刺激又黄又舒服| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 国产亚洲天堂另类综合| 91亚洲精品一区二区三区| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 国产精品中文一区二区| 久久这里精品国产99丫E6| 国产91丝袜在线观看| 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清| 亚洲综合91社区精品福利| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 一区二区三区四区在线| 久久麻豆成人精品| 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 亚洲天堂男人的天堂在线| 视频一本大道香蕉久在线播放| 深夜av在线免费观看| 亚洲日本中文字幕乱码在线电影| 国产高清精品在线91| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 在线a亚洲老鸭窝天堂| 色猫咪av在线网址| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 欧洲无码八a片人妻少妇| 色婷婷欧美在线播放内射| 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又 | 亚洲精品久久久久久无码色欲四季| 国内极度色诱视频网站 | 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w|