<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Dozens killed before Minsk peace talks

          By Agencies in Minsk | China Daily | Updated: 2015-02-12 07:39

          The leaders of Ukraine, Russia, France and Germany were due to hold peace talks on Wednesday aimed at halting a 10-month war in Ukraine where dozens were killed in the latest fighting.

          China applauded the recent intensive mediation efforts in solving the Ukraine crisis, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Wednesday.

          The summit was the climax of a frantic diplomatic push to prevent the worst East-West crisis since the end of the Cold War from escalating, with US President Barack Obama warning Russian President Vladimir Putin that Russia will be made to pay if the talks fail.

          French President Francois Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the driving forces behind the peace effort, will "try everything" to make it work, a French presidential source said, with "quite a lot of problems still to be resolved", just hours ahead of the summit expected to start early evening in Minsk.

          Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Wednesday there had been "noticeable progress" in preparations for a summit but suggested there were still questions about control over the border.

          The bloodletting on both sides has been relentless in recent weeks as rebels have pushed a new offensive and Kiev forces have counterattacked.

          At least 46 people were killed in the last 24 hours, including 16 in a devastating rocket attack on Kramatorsk, the Ukrainian government's eastern military headquarters and administrative hub.

          In the rebel stronghold of Donetsk, city officials said that eight people had been killed on Wednesday. Rebels, who rarely announce military casualties, said they had lost seven fighters.

          AFP-AP-Xinhua

           Dozens killed before Minsk peace talks

          A woman removes debris in front of her house, which was damaged during fighting between rebels and Ukrainian government forces, in the town of Horlivka, Ukraine on Tuesday. Maxim Shemetov / Reuters

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心一区二区三区激情| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 91产精品无码无套在线| 亚洲AV综合A∨一区二区| 无套内射视频囯产| 久久精品国产福利一区二区 | 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 国产高清看片日韩欧美久久| 亚洲高清成人av在线| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 日本道之久夂综合久久爱| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 国产精品毛片av999999| 中文字幕日韩欧美就去鲁| 亚洲男人第一av网站| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 正在播放国产精品白丝在线| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 亚洲不卡av中文在线| 亚洲精品国产男人的天堂| 色偷偷女人的天堂亚洲网| 国产精品美女www爽爽爽视频| 两个人的视频www免费| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区 | 看国产黄大片在线观看| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 欧美日本免费一区二| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区 | 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 中文字幕一区二区网站| 欧美三级不卡在线观线看高清| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 日产精品久久久久久久蜜臀| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 麻豆国产成人av在线播放欲色| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 国产精品免费视频网站| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区|