<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Across America

          AMC silent on showing The Interview

          By Ai Heping in New York | China Daily USA | Updated: 2014-12-24 12:08

          Sony Pictures on Tuesday approved limited release of The Interview in some US theaters on Thursday, Christmas Day, but there was no word from AMC Theaters, the second-largest US theater chain and a subsidiary of Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group, on whether it would show the film.

          Last week, AMC and Regal Entertainment Group, the biggest US movie chain, had declined to run the film because of threats from hackers. AMC has 346 locations mostly in North America, along with 86 more locations in the Chinese mainland, home of its corporate parent. The company's headquarters is in Leawood, Kansas.

          The film is expected to open in as many as a few hundred theaters on Thursday, the day it was originally set for wide release.

          Last week Sony pulled the comedy about a fictional plot to assassinate DPRK leader Kim Jong-un following a devastating cyber attack that has been blamed on North Korea.

          After initially saying it had no plans to release the movie, the company began softening its position after it was broadly criticized, including by US President Barack Obama. On Tuesday, Obama hailed Sony's reversal.

          "The president applauds Sony's decision to authorize screenings of the film," said Obama's spokesman Eric Schultz.

          "As the president made clear, we are a country that believes in free speech, and the right of artistic expression.

          The decision made by Sony and participating theaters allows people to make their own choices about the film, and we welcome that outcome."

          Meanwhile, North Korea's Internet continued to have intermittent outages on Tuesday after being shut down for nine and a half hours on Monday in an apparent attack.

          Obama said last week that the US will "respond proportionally" to North Korea's alleged cyber attack on Sony Pictures. The FBI has publicly identified North Korea as "centrally involved" with the attack on Sony.

          The White House and State Department have declined to say whether the US government was responsible for North Korea's outages.

          Asked if China is likely to be involved in the Internet outage in the DPRK, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said that reporting based on assumption instead of factual grounds is irresponsible and unprofessional.

          "We hope that media concerned can say more and do more things that will help increase mutual trust of all parties and advance international constructive cooperation on cyber security," Hua told the daily briefing in Beijing.

          In a US State Department briefing, deputy spokesperson Marie Harf did not directly answer questions whether the US was involved in the Internet outage in North Korea.

          "I am not going to comment on that one way or the other," she said.

          Chen Weihua in Washington contributed to this story.

          aiheping@chinadailyusa.com

           AMC silent on showing <EM>The Interview</EM>

          A man dressed as Santa Claus walks under the marquee at the Plaza Theatre in Atlanta, which will showthe movie The Interview beginning Christmas Day. Theater owner Michael Furlinger answers questions about screening the spoof on North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, which stars Seth Rogen and James Franco. Photos By Tami Chappell / Reuters

          Polar icebreaker Snow Dragon arrives in Antarctic
          Xi's vision on shared future for humanity
          Air Force units explore new airspace
          Premier Li urges information integration to serve the public
          Dialogue links global political parties
          Editor's picks
          Beijing limits signs attached to top of buildings across city
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费无遮挡吸奶头视频| 欧美大片va欧美在线播放| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线| 伊人久在线观看视频| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 亚洲第一香蕉视频啪啪爽| 91日本在线观看亚洲精品| 日韩一区二区大尺度在线| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡下载| 天堂va在线高清一区| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 亚洲精品成人午夜在线| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区| 欧美偷窥清纯综合图区| 91蜜臀国产自产在线观看| 国产在线观看免费观看不卡| 综合激情网一区二区三区| 伊人成人在线高清视频| 免费av深夜在线观看| 国产精品av免费观看| 中文字幕日韩区二区三区| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 9久久伊人精品综合| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码αv| 国产成人精彩在线视频50| 在线天堂资源www中文| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 国内久久婷婷精品人双人| 午夜福利片一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 国产亚洲精品在av| 无码国产偷倩在线播放| 国产蜜臀视频一区二区三区| 国产精品成人久久电影| 日本高清一区二区在线观看| av在线播放国产一区| 粉嫩小少妇bwbwbw| 亚洲精品国产精品不乱码|