<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Business

          PetroChina to sell stake in oilfields

          By Du Juan | China Daily Africa | Updated: 2014-11-30 15:31

          PetroChina Co Ltd, the country's top oil and gas producer, plans to sell 35 percent stakes in two of its major oilfields to private investors, in an attempt to introduce mixed ownership of its assets.

          According to a report on the business news website jiemian.com on Nov 25, the Jilin and Dagang oilfields, both owned by PetroChina, are among a list of assets set to be split off.

          The report said the company will announce the full reform plan in January.

          PetroChina could not confirm any of the details with China Daily, adding that the company is still working on its mixed-ownership reform plan.

          ICIS C1 Energy, a Shanghai-based energy information consultancy, quoted Mao Zefeng, a spokesman for PetroChina, as saying that he was not aware of the "35 percent" share split-off plan and that the company is still at the research stage of the reforms.

          In addition, Mao said that PetroChina is going through the documentation process of its sale of eastern pipeline assets.

          PetroChina announced in May that it would transform its First and Second West-East Gas Pipelines into a new subsidiary PetroChina Eastern Pipelines Co, which would then be sold by public tender in Shanghai. The new company is valued at 82 billion yuan ($13.1 billion).

          An industry insider close to the company said PetroChina is shifting from a scale-oriented to efficiency-oriented management structure and plans to sell some oilfields with low productivity to private investors.

          China has three oil giants-PetroChina, CNOOC Ltd and Sinopec Co-which dominate the country's upstream and downstream oil and gas sectors.

          Sinopec, the country's biggest refiner, is considered to be the leader so far in seeing through mixed-ownership reforms.

          In September, it announced it had chosen 25 investors to participate in its restructuring plan with the group of companies expected to inject a total of 107.094 billion yuan for a 29.99 percent stake of the company's sales unit.

          Financial companies such as China Life Insurance Co Ltd, Harvest Capital Management Co Ltd, Qianhai Golden Bridge Fund I LP and a Shenzhen-based fund company set up by the People's Insurance of China Ltd have been confirmed as being among the list of 25.

          Many private energy companies involved in refining, oil stocks and distribution, however, remain skeptical about Sinopec's reforms, saying that it is more like a gesture.

          dujuan@chinadaily.com.cn

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线98福利播放视频免费| 国语自产拍精品香蕉在线播放| 产综合无码一区| 色欲av无码一区二区人妻| 中文字幕久久波多野结衣av| 欧美精品V欧洲精品| 99草草国产熟女视频在线| 成人午夜激情在线观看| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 国产亚洲综合另类色专区| 免费无码的av片在线观看| 精品婷婷色一区二区三区| 欧美丰满熟妇性XXXX| 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕| 九九热视频免费在线播放| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 色窝窝免费一区二区三区| 亚洲国产视频精品一区二区| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲女人αV天堂在线| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 国产精品私拍99pans大尺度| 精品国产成人亚洲午夜福利| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷综合| 99九九热久久只有精品| 无码中文字幕热热久久| 亚日韩精品一区二区三区| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 欧美日韩中文国产一区| 日韩大片看一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲五月天高清| 91精品久久一区二区三区| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 久久热这里只有精品99| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片|