<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Sports

          Morocco insisting on delay because of Ebola

          By Associated Press in Rabat, Morocco | China Daily | Updated: 2014-11-10 09:24

          Morocco is sticking to its demand to postpone the African Cup of Nations soccer tournament due to the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa, despite pressure from the Confederation of African Football.

          A statement from the Ministry of Sports late on Saturday said that because of the "spread of the deadly Ebola pandemic" Morocco was maintaining its call for delaying the tournament it is scheduled to host from Jan 17-Feb 8, to 2016.

          The CAF has repeatedly rejected calls to postpone the tournament and last Monday gave Morocco five days to agree to hold the tournament as scheduled or it would reassign it.

          The body will meet again on Tuesday to make a final decision on whether the tournament will be delayed or assigned to another country.

          The CAF will talk to other countries willing to host if Morocco does not agree to hold the tournament on the scheduled dates, although it is unclear if other nations are willing to step in.

          Possible replacement hosts South Africa, Egypt and Sudan have all said they won't stage the tournament.

          Ghana and Nigeria are believed to be considering if they want to act as short-notice hosts.

          Last month, Morocco asked for the 16-team competition to be delayed because of the threat of fans arriving in numbers from Ebola-affected countries.

          The virus has killed about 5,000 people in West Africa in the worst recorded outbreak.

          The deaths have almost all occurred in the three worst-affected countries of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.

          In its statement, the CAF listed reasons why the Cup should go ahead in January and February, saying the number of traveling fans would be low, Morocco has no reported Ebola cases and the dates canot be moved because they fit in with FIFA's already full calendar.

          The CAF also cited its commitments to its "commercial partners", with the African Cup of Nations the organization's most important and valuable tournament.

          The CAF has maintained the qualifying competition for the African Cup by banning all games in Guinea and Sierra Leone and ordering their teams to play "home" games in neutral countries.

          Liberia is not involved in the final qualifiers.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产精品不只是精品| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 国产一区二区三区色成人 | 亚洲AV永久无码嘿嘿嘿嘿| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 日本大片在线看黄a∨免费| 久久久精品国产精品久久| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 久久综合九色综合欧洲98| 337P日本欧洲亚洲大胆精品555588 | 国产不卡在线一区二区| 亚洲熟妇av一区二区三区宅男| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画| 国产成人精品一区二区| 精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 中文字幕网伦射乱中文| 国产综合色在线精品| 又大又长粗又爽又黄少妇毛片| 国产精品国产高清国产专区| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕| 久久精品伊人狠狠大香网| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 思思久99久女女精品| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 年轻女教师hd中字3| 无码 人妻 在线 视频| 又粗又爽高潮午夜免费视频| 综合色一色综合久久网| av天堂亚洲区无码先锋影音| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩| 亚洲色成人一区二区三区人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 色婷婷日日躁夜夜躁| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠| 国产精品先锋资源在线看| 国产在线自在拍91精品黑人| 亚洲国产精品一二三四区| 91免费精品国偷自产在线在线|