<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Lockdown a mixed success in Sierra Leone Ebola fight

          By Agencies in Freetown | China Daily | Updated: 2014-09-23 08:03

          Millions of people in Sierra Leone emerged from their homes on Monday after a nationwide lockdown during which scores of bodies and new cases of Ebola infections were uncovered.

          The West African country confined its 6 million people to their homes for 72 hours in an attempt to stem the deadly outbreak that has claimed more than 2,600 lives there and in neighboring Liberia and Guinea this year.

          "We have an overflow of bodies that we still need to bury, but this has been an everyday occurrence since the Ebola outbreak. ... Now, at the least, we have about 150 new cases," Steven Gaojia, head of the country's emergency operations center, said on Sunday.

          The country's chief medical officer said earlier that up to 70 bodies had been found, but these were in and around the capital, and results for the whole country are likely to push the figures up significantly.

          Only essential workers such as health professionals were exempt from the shutdown, along with about 30,000 volunteers who went door-to-door to hand out soap and give advice on halting the disease.

          Observers have voiced concern over the quality of advice being given out, deeming the shutdown a "mixed success" and complaining about the poor training of the door-to-door education teams.

          Trust eroded

          Meanwhile, aid organizations and medical experts questioned the feasibility of reaching 1.5 million households in three days and argued that confining people to their homes could erode trust between the government and the public.

          But Health Minister Abubakarr Fofanah told AFP that volunteers had managed to reach around 80 percent of the homes and deemed the action a success.

          "But I cannot as of now give you statistics about the number of corpses collected during the three-day period, as we are awaiting returns from other parts of the country. This will be made known as soon as the full report is compiled," he said.

          AFP - Reuters

           Lockdown a mixed success in Sierra Leone Ebola fight

          A street is largely deserted during a three-day lockdown to prevent the spread of the Ebola virus in Freetown, Sierra Leone, on Sunday.? Michael Duff / Associated Press

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品人妻av一区二区| 亚洲精品av无码喷奶水网站| 在线国产极品尤物你懂的| 国产精品店无码一区二区三区| 欧美丰满少妇xxxx性| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 少妇人妻偷人一区二区| 久久亚洲国产精品一区二区| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 成在人线av无码免费| 久热这里只有精品6| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区三区| 国内永久福利在线视频图片| 男男欧美一区二区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 亚洲无av在线中文字幕| HEYZO无码中文字幕人妻| 国产亚洲一区二区三区av| 韩国无码中文字幕在线视频| 亚洲 成人 无码 在线观看| 亚洲国产成人字幕久久| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 亚洲欧美日韩成人一区| 亚洲中文久久精品无码照片| 午夜DY888国产精品影院| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 精品国产中文字幕懂色| 精品人妻无码专区中文字幕| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 人人爽人人模人人人爽人人爱| 国产精品久久久久7777| 欧美~日韩~国产~中文字幕| 宫西光有码视频中文字幕| 人妻系列中文字幕精品 | 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 无码精品日韩中文字幕| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒|