<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / China

          Greece evacuates 79 Chinese from Libya

          By Xinhua in Athens | China Daily | Updated: 2014-08-04 07:31

          Seventy-nine Chinese nationals have been evacuated from Libya and taken to Athens on board the Greek frigate Salamis.

          The evacuees arrived safely at Piraeus port near the Greek capital on Saturday morning after a 27-hour trip across rough seas.

          They are all due to return home to China by Monday.

          The 117-meter-long warship, which can carry 220 passengers, was sent to Tripoli on Thursday to pick up Greek embassy employees as well as Greek and foreign citizens.

          The operation was ordered because of the worsening security situation in the country. Clashes between rival militias in Tripoli and the eastern city of Benghazi have left at least 214 people dead and 981 others wounded since July 13.

          Evacuees told how they heard explosions as they boarded the ship.

          The Chinese were the largest national group on board. There also were 77 Greeks, 12 Cypriots, 10 Britons, seven Belgians, a Russian and an Albanian, according to the Greek Defense Ministry.

          The evacuees were warmly welcomed by Zou Xiaoli, the Chinese ambassador to Greece, and Chinese embassy staff, as well as Greek and other foreign officials.

          Zou expressed China's gratitude to the Greek government and the captain and crew for their assistance.

          Evacuees raised banners that read "Thank you, Hellas" and "Long live Sino-Greek friendship", and waved Chinese and Greek flags.

          "I am happy that you arrived here safe and sound," Zou said at a welcome ceremony at the port. "You can return to China very soon as most of your flights have been confirmed.

          "On behalf of the Chinese government, I hereby express my cordial solicitude to you."

          The evacuees described the alarming security situation in Libya.

          "We could hear the sound of gunfire and explosions when we boarded the frigate," said Chen Zhonghao. "The situation in Libya is becoming worse. I don't know what would have happened if we had not left."

          It was the second time that Zhang Zhibiao, 31, from Shenzhen, Guangdong province, had been evacuated from Libya. In 2011, he left by chartered plane as the country plunged into civil war.

          "This time the situation is worse, as the airports have been destroyed and evacuation by land is very dangerous," he said.

          "Fortunately, with the help of the Chinese and Greek governments, we were able to leave by sea, which is the safest way."

          Ambassador Zou said senior Greek defense and foreign affairs officials called him personally on Wednesday, informing him of the naval mission and offering to take "as many Chinese citizens as possible" from Libya to Greece.

          The evacuees were transferred by bus from the port to a hotel near Athens. According to a senior official from the Chinese embassy, eight had already left for China and all will fly home by Monday.

          This was not the first time that Greece has assisted China in evacuating citizens from battle zones.

          In 1997, amid unrest in Albania, a Greek navy ship took Chinese nationals to Greece. Greece also helped to transport Chinese citizens from Beirut in 2006 when the conflict between Israel and Lebanon flared up.

          In recent meetings, Chinese and Greek leaders have vowed to further enhance their comprehensive strategic partnership.

          President Xi Jinping described Greece as a reliable friend of China during a meeting with Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras in July.

          He said the two countries show mutual understanding and support on matters relating to each other's core interests and major concerns, and help each other in times of difficulty.

           

          Greece evacuates 79 Chinese from Libya

          Chinese nationals evacuated from Libya carry their baggage after arriving at a port in Piraeus, near Athens, Greece, on Saturday. A Greek navy frigate evacuated nearly 200 people from Greece, China, and other countries who were in Libya. Petros Giannakouris / Associated Press

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 五十路久久精品中文字幕| 18禁极品一区二区三区| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 日本视频一两二两三区| 最近的2019中文字幕视频| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 亚洲无线码中文字幕在线| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车| 亚洲av专区一区| 中文字幕丰满乱子无码视频| 欧美老少配性行为| 亚洲中文字幕亚洲中文精| 一本之道高清乱码少妇| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 欧美成人h精品网站| 国产精品露脸视频观看| 亚洲国产精品自产拍久久| 野外做受三级视频| 自拍视频在线观看一区| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 国产欧美va欧美va在线| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 午夜A理论片在线播放| 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av| 一区二区三区激情都市| 高h喷水荡肉爽文np肉色学男男| 国产一区二区三区色噜噜| 久久这里只有精品好国产| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 亚国产欧美在线人成| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟| 国产精品制服丝袜无码| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 中文国产日韩欧美二视频| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 人妻精品久久无码区| 极品白嫩少妇无套内谢| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区|