<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Islamic State says it's responsible after Baghdad hit by fatal blasts

          By Agencies in Baghdad | China Daily | Updated: 2014-07-21 07:24

          The Islamic State jihadist group claimed responsibility on Sunday for the deadliest spate of bombings to strike the Iraqi capital in weeks, saying a "Baghdad cell" helped carry out the attacks.

          Seven different explosions in six mainly Shiite districts of Baghdad killed at least 24 people on Saturday, with the Islamic State claiming four of the blasts - two suicide attacks and two car bombs.

          The group, which last month proclaimed a "caliphate" straddling Syria and Iraq, said the two suicide bombers were a German and a Syrian and that they targeted checkpoints manned by soldiers, police and allied Shiitemilitiamen.

          "Two knights of the knights of Islam and heroes of the caliphate were launched, Abu Qaqa al-Almani and Abu Abdulrahman al-Shami, to destroy check-points and dens of the... government," it said in an unverified statement posted online.

          The Sunni extremist group, which controls large parts of north and western Iraq since a June 9 offensive, carries out frequent attacks in Baghdad.

          Saturday's near-simultaneous attacks were carried out "in coordination with a Baghdad cell", the group said. The Islamic State claimed a toll of more than 150 dead and wounded, without giving a breakdown.

          Police and medical sources told AFP on Saturday that at least 24 were killed and 75 wounded in the Baghdad explosions.

          Islamic State, the militant group that seized large parts of northern Iraq last month, has claimed several suicide bombings in the capital.

          Its latest claim was for a bombing that killed three people on Thursday in the heart of the city.

          Baghdad has seen few attacks compared with the violence in other areas hit by the Islamic State's offensive last month, though bombs still hit the capital on a fairly regular basis.

          The civilian toll, mainly from fighting between government forces and the Sunni insurgents, this year has been huge.

          At least 5,576 Iraqi civilians have been killed since January, when Sunni insurgents led by an al-Qaida off-shoot now known as the Islamic State, overran the city of Falluja in the western province of Anbar, the United Nations said on Friday.

          The UN said more than 1.2 million people have been displaced this year. More than 600,000 of them have fled their homes since early June.

          The patchwork of Sunni insurgents led by Islamic State that swept across northern Iraq last month reached to within 70 km of Baghdad. The army and allied Shiite militia have been trying since then to regain the territory.

          Militants fought off an army offensive to retake the northern city of Tikrit on Tuesday.

          The army was forced to pull back south of the city on the banks of the Tigris.

          Intense fighting has raged for days northwest of Tikrit around a military base known as Camp Speicher, once one of the main US headquarters.

          Islamic State wrote on an affiliated Twitter feed on Thursday it had shot down two helicopters during a battle around the base.

          Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's military spokesman said on Saturday that government forces were fully in control of the base.

          The fighting has exacerbated a political crisis in Baghdad, where al-Maliki is trying to form a government in the face of opposition from Sunnis, Kurds and some Shiites, three months after Iraq held a parliamentary election.

          AFP - Reuters

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 国产视频深夜在线观看| 四虎国产精品永久在线无码| 免费人成视频网站在线观看18| 国产亚洲tv在线观看| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 乱老年女人伦免费视频| 性欧美巨大乳| 国产大学生自拍三级视频| 免费又爽又大又高潮视频| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 美女黄网站18禁免费看| 亚洲天堂视频网| 国产精品丝袜亚洲熟女| 北条麻妃无码| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 国产精品毛片久久久久久l| 亚洲国产成人不卡高清麻豆| 亚洲精品一区国产精品| 成年午夜免费韩国做受视频| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠 | 精品国产人成亚洲区| 精品人妻中文字幕av| 亚洲自偷自拍熟女另类| 少妇被日自拍黄色三级网络| 国产精品自在自线免费观看| 亚洲乱码日产精品一二三| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 春雨电影大全免费观看| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 制服丝袜另类专区制服| 精品 无码 国产观看| 韩国午夜理论在线观看| 国产在线无码精品无码| 国内精品久久黄色三级乱| 国产99视频精品免费视频6|