<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Israel calls for north Gaza evacuation

          By Agencies in Jerusalem and Gaza City | China Daily | Updated: 2014-07-14 07:30

          Netanyahu: Operation 'might take a long time'; Palestinian toll hits 166

          Israel briefly deployed ground troops inside the Gaza Strip for the first time early Sunday as its military warned northern Gaza residents to evacuate their homes, part of a widening offensive that has killed more than 160 Palestinians.

          Neither Israel nor Palestinian militants showed signs of agreeing to a cease-fire, despite calls by the United Nations Security Council and others to end the increasingly bloody weeklong offensive. With Israel massing tanks and soldiers at Gaza's borders, some fear that could signal a wider ground offensive that would cause heavy casualties.

          "We don't know when the operation will end," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a Cabinet meeting on Sunday. "It might take a long time."

          Early Sunday, Israeli troops launched a brief raid into northern Gaza to destroy what it described as a rocket-launching site, an operation the military said left four soldiers slightly wounded.

          Israeli strikes on Gaza killed a teenage boy and a woman on Sunday, medics said, raising the overall death toll to 166 since last Tuesday.

          According to emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra, one strike on the northern town of Jabaliya struck a house, killing a 14-year-old boy.

          Shortly afterward, another strike killed a woman in the Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza, he said.

          Elsewhere, a man injured in an earlier strike died of his wounds, Qudra said.

          The Israeli air force later dropped leaflets warning residents to evacuate their homes ahead of what Israel's military spokesman described as a "short and temporary" campaign against northern Gaza to begin sometime after 12 pm. The area is home to at least 100,000 people.

          It was not clear whether the attack would be confined to stepped-up airstrikes or whether it might include a sizable ground offensive - something that Israel has so far been reluctant to undertake.

          As the ultimatum drew near, hundreds fled Beit Lahiya, one of the communities the Israeli announcement affected. Some raced by in pickup trucks, waving white flags.

          "They are sending warning messages," resident Mohammad Abu Halemah said. "Once we received the message, we felt scared to stay in our homes. We want to leave."

          Ignoring international appeals for a cease-fire, Israel widened its range of Gaza bombing targets on Saturday to include civilian institutions with suspected Hamas ties. One strike hit a center for the disabled, killing two patients and wounding four people. In a second attack, an Israeli warplane flattened the home of Gaza police chief Taysir al-Batsh and damaged a nearby mosque as evening prayers ended, killing at least 18 people, 17 of whom were al-Batsh family members. Fifty were wounded, including al-Batsh himself.

          On Sunday, Palestinians with foreign passports began leaving Gaza through the Erez border crossing. Israel, which is cooperating in the evacuation, said 800 Palestinians living in Gaza had passports from countries including Australia, the United Kingdom and the US.

          Israel has launched more than 1,300 airstrikes since the offensive began, military spokesman Leutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said on Sunday. Palestinian militants have launched more than 800 rockets at Israel, including 130 in the last 24 hours, the Israeli military said on Sunday. Several Israelis have been wounded, but there have been no fatalities.

          Critics say Israel's heavy bombardment of one of the most densely populated territories in the world is itself the main factor putting civilians at risk

          Reuters - AFP

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本极品少妇videossexhd| 亚洲精品成人综合色在线| 中文字幕精品亚洲人成在线| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 日本道精品一区二区三区| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 久久综合国产一区二区三区| 亚洲综合一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品无码一区二区| 黄频在线播放观看免费| 一个色的导航| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| 国产成人在线小视频| 性欧美vr高清极品| 国产精品无套高潮久久| 99麻豆久久精品一区二区| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 综合色天天久久| 97在线观看视频免费| 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影| 中文亚洲成A人片在线观看| 欧美性猛交xxx×乱大交3| 扒开双腿猛进入喷水高潮叫声| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 国内精品人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲自拍偷拍激情视频| 国内熟女中文字幕第一页| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 国产精品va无码一区二区| 高清无码在线视频| 久久久久亚洲精品美女| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 久久热精品视频在线视频| 久久精品国产最新地址| 国产黄色av一区二区三区| 国产午夜福利精品视频| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 亚洲男人天堂2018|