<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Filipinos urged to delay hajj over MERS

          By Agencies in Manila and Mogadishu | China Daily | Updated: 2014-07-04 08:41

          Philippine health authorities urged Muslim Filipinos on Thursday to postpone their annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia due to worries about an often deadly respiratory virus.

          The World Health Organization has recorded 824 confirmed cases of MERS, or the Middle East respiratory syndrome, as of Wednesday, including at least 286 related deaths. Most cases have occurred in Saudi Arabia, and the virus is believed primarily acquired through contact with camels.

          So far, Mecca has seen fewer cases than other parts of Saudi Arabia.Since the corona virus was first discovered in 2012, there have been two annual hajj pilgrimages to the city, and neither saw instances of pilgrims being infected.

          "We are strongly recommending and advising our Muslim brothers to defer... their hajj pilgrimage this year for, maybe, next year," Health Secretary Enrique Ona told reporters at a news conference.

          About 6,500 Filipinos are expected to join the October pilgrimage, part of some 2 million Muslims from all over the world.

          Dimapuno Datu-Ramos from the government's Commission on Muslim Filipinos said those who insist on going needed to secure a medical certificate to show they are fit for the journey.

          Ona said that health workers will monitor Filipinos in each of the pilgrimage flights headed to and from Mecca.

          Somalia effected

          Somalia said on Thursday its economy would suffer if Saudi Arabia banned camel imports from the Horn of Africa nation over suspicions the animals could carry the virus.

          The Somali prime minister's office also said in a statement that there had been no reported case of MERS in Somalia since 2012.

          Senior Saudi scientist, Tariq Madani, said last week that Saudi Arabia suspected the virus may have arrived in camels from the Horn of Africa and could ban imports until it knows more.Somalia is a big livestock exporter to the kingdom.

          "Evidently any change to Somalia's ability to export its camels would have an economic impact,"the Somali statement said.

          AP - Reuters

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91毛片网| 免费人成网站视频在线观看| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 国产精品久久久久久福利| 亚洲福利精品一区二区三区| 国产成人资源| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 少妇人妻在线视频| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区在| 欧美日韩在线视频不卡一区二区三区| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 亚洲欧美成人a∨观看| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 中文人妻av高清一区二区| 1000部啪啪未满十八勿入下载| 熟妇人妻久久精品一区二区| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 久久精品免视看成人国产| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 欧美国产精品拍自| 国产成熟女人性满足视频| 性夜影院爽黄e爽| 亚洲国产av永久精品成人| 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 亚洲和欧洲一码二码三码| 在线天堂中文新版www| 久久人人爽爽人人爽人人片av | 欧美成人综合视频| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区网站| 99热精品久久只有精品| 亚洲高清免费在线观看| 亚洲天堂网中文在线资源| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线|