<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Across America

          Analyst: GM recall unlikely to affect China

          By Jack Freifelder in New York | China Daily USA | Updated: 2014-06-27 11:12

          Despite woes, automaker set to sell over 3 million cars this year

          General Motors Co's recall of more than 3 million cars due to a defective ignition switch that it said was made in China won't affect GM's operations in China, according to an analyst.

          "Maybe GM won't buy another ignition switch from a Chinese supplier, but that's not the end of the world," said David Whiston, a senior equity analyst with Chicago-based investment research firm Morningstar Inc, in an interview with China Daily.

          Whiston, who covers the Detroit-based automobile maker for Morningstar, also said GM would sell "well over" 3 million cars in China this year. "GM China is still generating a lot of profit for the company, and it's growing at a really healthy clip," he said on Wednesday.

          So far this year, GM has recalled more than 20 million cars worldwide. In February, GM cited more than 2.5 million cars that needed to be taken off the road because of similar ignition switch issues that resulted in the deaths of 13 individuals.

          The company's most recent recall on June 16, which can be linked to eight nonfatal crashes, is related to a faulty ignition switch that can shift out of the run position while the car is still in motion, cutting off access to steering and braking capabilities.

          A GM spokesman said the company is "in the process of dealing with the recall," and could not comment further.

          Don Dion, chief investment officer for DRD Investments LLC, a Florida-based hedge fund, told China Daily that over the last 10 years products coming out of China have been by and large good products.

          "I don't think this problem can be blamed on the Chinese company. They certainly have some of the blame, but I don't think this is a China problem; it's a GM problem," he said.

          Dion also said he does not see much of a shake-up as a result of the safety issues.

          "With more and more cars being sold in China, the focus for GM will be on making sure things are tested and reviewed better," Dion said. "I don't think you'll see less auto parts made in China because the US industrial sector is very dependent on China for parts."

          GM's operations in China include two foreign enterprises, 10 joint venture partnerships and more than 50,000 employees located in the world's second-largest economy.

          Due to Chinese government regulations, foreign manufacturers producing vehicles in China must do so as a joint venture with a Chinese company. However, only a limited number of partnerships are permitted.

          GM has partnered with SAIC - formerly known as the Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp - to become one of the leading foreign car companies in China.

          Through the first five months of 2014, GM and its partners sold a record-setting 1.47 million units in China, an increase of 10.7 percent year-on-year.

          Dion said the recall issue could pay some dividends down the road.

          "One of the positives that could come out of this is that GM's products may continue to get better," he said. "The focus will be more on the future and about making sure things are tested and reviewed better. That's going to give the middle management group a lot more confidence to speak up when there is a problem."

          Dion said GM CEO Mary Barra deserves some credit for her openness and transparency in handling GM's recall, saying she has been "very open and transparent" on the ignition issue.

          jackfreifelder@chinadailyusa.com

           

          Polar icebreaker Snow Dragon arrives in Antarctic
          Xi's vision on shared future for humanity
          Air Force units explore new airspace
          Premier Li urges information integration to serve the public
          Dialogue links global political parties
          Editor's picks
          Beijing limits signs attached to top of buildings across city
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品三级中文字幕| 91麻豆精品国产91久| 久久免费网站91色网站| 国产成人你懂的在线观看| 国产激情一区二区三区午夜| 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠av不卡| 免费人成再在线观看视频| 精品久久久久久无码中文字幕| 国产精品久久久久久免费软件| 国产精品一区二区三区污| 久久夜色国产噜噜亚洲av| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 国产欲女高潮正在播放| 97国内精品久久久久不卡| 女人张开腿让男人桶爽| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 色悠悠国产精品免费观看| 果冻传媒在线看免费高清| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国产色视频一区二区三区| 99在线国内在线视频22| 亚洲欧洲日产国产av无码| 亚洲精品国产福利一区二区 | 国产精品一区高清在线观看| 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品自产拍久久| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 欧美色a电影精品aaaa| 日韩国产精品一区二区av| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线专区| 日韩大片一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区内射高清| 黄色段片一区二区三区| 日韩欧美视频一区二区三区| 国产精品无码无在线观看| 99久久国产综合精品女图图等你|