<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Official: Sending kids illegally to US pointless

          By Agence France-Presse in Los Angeles | China Daily | Updated: 2014-06-27 07:22

          The United States on Thursday warned Central American families to stop sending their unaccompanied children across the Mexican border into the US, calling the trip dangerous and pointless.

          These children will not be granted residency, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said in Nogales, Arizona, as he visited a detention center housing 900 minors who came to the US alone.

          "This journey is a dangerous one and at the end of it there's no free pass. There are no permisos (permits) for your children who come to the US," Johnson said, referring to the coveted residency permits that are hoped for at the end of the journeys.

          Johnson said the US is taking measures to boost ties mainly with Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.

          He said the goal is to fight gang violence fueling much of the flight and to spur economic development so people have more of an incentive to stay home and also deal with children who are deported.

          The United States says such gang violence - rampant in Central America - is at the heart of a surge in unaccompanied children crossing the border from Mexico into the US, mainly through the borders with Arizona and Texas.

          US media have reported some of the children are as young as four or five, some of them having to appear before a judge.

          From October of last year through June of this year, some 52,000 unaccompanied minors entered the US. That was double the number from October 2012 through the end of 2013.

          Arizona Governor Jan Brewer urged the government of President Barack Obama to tighten border security.

          "It's the problem that we have been facing for years now," she said, according to the newspaper Nogales International.

          Detention centers for these children are packed, so authorities want streamlined procedures for deporting them.

           Official: Sending kids illegally to US pointless

          Women and their children wait in line recently to register at a center for returned migrants in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, after being deported from Mexico. Thousands of young people are hoping to reach the US from their impoverished and violent homes in Central America. Jorge Cabrera / Reuters

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷免费 | 国模吧双双大尺度炮交gogo| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 伊人狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 国产精品尤物在线| 色伊人国产高清在线| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 97一区二区国产好的精华液| 国产精品一区二区三区自拍| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 中文字幕乱妇无码AV在线| 国产欧美另类久久久精品不卡 | 国产精品妇女一区二区三区| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲av亚| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪五月| 中文字幕免费视频| 免费人成网站免费看视频| 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| 国产片AV国语在线观看手机版| 国产精品毛片av999999| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡| 国产中文三级全黄| 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品| 国产成人精品一区二区不卡| 夜色爽爽影院18禁妓女影院| 色悠悠久久精品综合视频| 熟妇无码熟妇毛片| 国产乱人伦av在线a| 国产边摸边吃奶边叫做激情视频| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 欧美变态另类zozo| 性欧美vr高清极品| 亚洲AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 国产91麻豆免费观看| 亚洲综合高清一区二区三区| 九色综合狠狠综合久久| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区|