<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Furious labor unions resort to strike in Turkey

          By Agencies in Soma, Turkey | China Daily | Updated: 2014-05-16 06:56

          Four Turkish labor unions called for a national one-day strike on Thursday to protest the country's worst industrial disaster, which killed at least 282 people in a coal mine in western Turkey.

          Representing workers in a range of industries, the unions are furious over what they say are poor safety standards in a former state-run mine, which was leased to a private firm. The mine is in Soma, about 480 km southwest of Istanbul.

          "Hundreds of our worker brothers in Soma have been left to die from the very start by being forced to work in brutal production processes in order to achieve maximum profits," a statement from the unions said.

          "We call on the working class, laborers and friends of laborers to stand up for our brothers in Soma," it said, urging people to wear black.

          As rescuers pulled dead bodies from the site and hopes dimmed for another hundred workers still believed to be trapped inside, anger swept a country that has boasted a decade of rapid economic growth but still suffers from of the world's worst workplace safety standards.

          Turkish President Abdullah Gul arrived at the site of the mining accident on Thursday.

          Gul traveled to the site in the Soma district with the parliamentary speaker, Cemil Cicek, after visiting the hospital at which wounded miners are being treated.

          Furious residents broke windows at the local government offices in Soma on Wednesday, heckled Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan when he visited the site, and jostled his entourage. Pockets of protests erupted in Istanbul and the capital, Ankara.

          The nation's previous worst accident was in 1992, when a gas blast killed 263 workers in the Black Sea province of Zonguldak.

          The rescue operation was hampered late on Wednesday as the fire inside the mine continued, making it extremely hazardous for the rescue crew to retrieve bodies.

          Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said the ventilation systems that pumped fresh air into the mine had been relocated, and the teams were getting ready to go back inside.

          But more than 40 hours have passed since the fire knocked out power and shut down the ventilation shafts and elevators, and both government officials and rescue workers see little chance of more survivors being found.

          Reuters-AFP

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 强被迫伦姧高潮无码bd电影 | 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 精品一区二区成人精品| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人 | 夜夜春久久天堂亚洲精品| 国产肥妇一区二区熟女精品| 国产午夜精品在人线播放| 日韩精品国产精品十八禁| 日日躁狠狠躁狠狠爱| 一本大道无码日韩精品影视| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图区 | 99久久精品国产一区二区暴力| 免费区欧美一级猛片| 国产成人在线综合| 无套内射蜜桃小视频| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 亚洲不卡一区三区三区四| 欧美va亚洲va在线观看| 婷婷色婷婷深深爱播五月| 欧美成人性色一区欧美成人性色区| 性人久久久久| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 边吃奶边摸下我好爽视频免费| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 国产黄色精品一区二区三区| 国产高清一区二区不卡| 18禁在线一区二区三区| 亚洲人妻精品中文字幕| 综合色一色综合久久网| 国产熟女丝袜av一二区| 九九热免费公开视频在线| 亚洲AV永久天堂在线观看| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 日本大片在线看黄a∨免费| 中文字幕国产在线精品|