<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          Suspect killed in Xinjiang attack

          By Gao Bo in Urumqi and Cui Jia in Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2014-05-09 07:18

          Police shot one suspect dead and arrested another after officers were attacked in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region on Thursday

          Two men in a car stopped by police for inspection in Aksu, southern Xinjiang, in the afternoon used machetes to hack at the officers. They also threw explosives at a patrol car, according to the regional information office.

          An assistant officer was injured in the attack.

          The identities of the men and motives for the attack are being investigated.

          On April 30, three people, including the two terrorists, were killed and 79 injured in an explosion at Urumqi South Railway Station in the regional capital.

          Police have tightened security nationwide, deploying thousands of armed officers at public venues.

          Li Juan, vice-president of Xinjiang Police College, said the fact that police officers stopped the men before they caused any damage on Thursday showed an improved capability to prevent attacks and ensure security.

          She said the public had also responded to anti-terrorism campaigns by reporting suspicious people and vehicles, allowing police to respond quickly.

          A national security document released on Tuesday said China had faced an increasing number of terrorist attacks in the past year, with 10 violent attacks reported.

          The terrorists mainly targeted police and government agencies. All the attacks were related to extremists and separatists from Xinjiang, including one in Tian'anmen Square, Beijing, in October.

          Xinjiang Daily reported on Thursday that five people had been sentenced to up to 15 years in prison at a recent trial for separatism and endangering national security.

          Contact the writers at gaobo@chinadaily.com.cn and cuijia@chinadaily.com.cn.

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产va免费精品观看精品| 精品亚洲国产成人| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| а√天堂在线| 99RE6在线观看国产精品 | 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 国产精品福利网红主播| 国产精品综合在线免费看| 中文丰满岳乱妇在线观看| 亚洲av产在线精品亚洲第一站 | 国产精品自拍一二三四区| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 91免费精品国偷自产在线在线| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码农村| av永久免费网站在线观看| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 无码丰满熟妇| 一区二区三区四区激情视频| 无码av不卡免费播放| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区 | 极品白嫩少妇无套内谢| 成人h动漫无码网站久久| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 老子影院午夜久久亚洲| 国产精品国产精品一区精品| 18禁成人免费无码网站| 蜜臀av一区二区精品字幕| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 国产一级特黄高清大片一| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看| 国产成人MV视频在线观看| 三年片最新电影免费观看| 国产无人区码一区二区| 久一在线视频| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽免费视频| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 国产亚洲精品福利在线无卡一| 精品国精品自拍自在线|