<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          Preparation pays off in quake aftermath

          By Zhao Shengnan | China Daily | Updated: 2014-04-03 07:33

           Preparation pays off in quake aftermath

          People are evacuated in Antofagasta, Chile, after a magnitude-8.2 earthquake triggered a tsunami that hit the northern part of the country on Tuesday. Reuters

          Chile finds that innovation in building and communication systems helpful

          When Tuesday's earthquake struck Chile - one of the world's most quake-prone countries - the nation's preparations helped to keep damage to a minimum, a senior embassy official said in Beijing.

          "Considering the magnitude and risks of tsunami, the damage to property and casualties have been relatively small so far," said Ramiro Riobo, minister counselor at the Chilean embassy.

          At least five people were killed when the magnitude-8.2 quake hit northern Chile's Pacific coast at 8:46 pm local time on Tuesday. Tsunami waves more than 2 meters high lashed the coast in the hours immediately after.

          Riobo, Chile's highest level diplomatic envoy in China after the outgoing ambassador returned home, said Chileans were "mentally prepared" for such events, especially after a magnitude-8.8 quake and tsunami struck central Chile and caused the deaths of more than 500 people in 2010.

          Large-scale emergency drills to deal with quakes have been held about twice a year and special access roads have been built to enable people to get to the higher ground, he said.

          Emergency services were able to carry out relief efforts in an efficient manner as the public was orderly and calm.

          It was also fortunate that the quake hit when many families were still up and workplaces and schools closed, he said.

          Chile has embarked on special construction projects and has insisted on introducing innovations that allow buildings to better absorb shockwaves.

          Chilean authorities also introduced a comprehensive message-alert system in 2011 that allows officials to send out mass alerts simultaneously to computers, pagers and cellphones, as well as radio and television.

          Riobo called for greater international cooperation and sharing of information to help countries cope better.

          Messages are meant to reach millions within seconds - even if all networks are busy.

          Though the death toll has been relatively small, thousands of people have been forced to leave their homes and aftershocks are possible.

          zhaoshengnan@chinadaily.com.cn

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区导航| 国产精品亚洲综合第一页| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 国产色婷婷视频在线观看| 中文字幕人妻av第一区| 亚洲伊人成色综合网| 推特国产午夜福利在线观看| 妖精视频yjsp毛片永久| 777久久精品一区二区三区无码| 在线中文字幕国产精品| 99这里有精品视频视频| 人妻中文字幕一区二区视频| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码 | 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 久久精品女人天堂aaa| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 国产乱码精品一区二区上| 国产91久久精品一区二区| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 久久精品国产蜜臀av| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高动态图| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 久久a级片| 亚洲日本乱码熟妇色精品| 亚洲国产欧洲精品路线久久| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影| 亚洲国产精品成人综合色| 少女韩国在线观看完整版免费| 熟女一区| 亚洲AV成人一区国产精品| 人妻无码第一区二区三区| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 国产免费踩踏调教视频|