<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Venezuela tackles 'rebel' mayors

          By Reuters in Caracas, Venezuela | China Daily | Updated: 2014-03-21 07:53

          Venezuelan intelligence agents arrested an opposition mayor on Wednesday who was accused of stoking violent protests, and another was jailed for 10 months in the latest moves against rivals of President Nicolas Maduro.

          The steps follow court orders instructing mayors of opposition-run municipalities to dismantle street barricades set up by demonstrators, which have become flashpoints for more than a month of unrest that has killed 31 people.

          Daniel Ceballos, mayor of the hard-hit city of San Cristobal near the Colombian border, was detained by the national intelligence service Sebin and accused of "civil rebellion".

          Interior Minister Miguel Rodriguez Torres, who also heads Sebin, told state TV that Ceballos was detained by agents acting on an order from a court in western Tachira state.

          "This is an act of justice for a mayor who not only failed to meet his obligations under the law, but also facilitated and supported all the irrational violence in this city," he said.

          "In the coming hours he will be presented before the corresponding tribunals to begin the judgment process."

          An aide to Ceballos said he was arrested in Caracas, where he had been attending a meeting of opposition mayors.

          San Cristobal, home to some 250,000 people, has been the focus of the most sustained fights between hooded demonstrators barricading roads, armed pro-government radicals, and the security forces.

          Torres said a member of the National Guard was shot dead in the city on Wednesday during what he called "vandalistic acts" by protesters targeting a national armed forces university.

          Later on Wednesday, the Supreme Court jailed another opposition mayor, Enzo Scarano of San Diego in central Carabobo state, for 10 months and 15 days for failing to comply with a previous order to take down barricades there.

          In a statement, the court said Scarano would be stopped from exercising his functions as mayor.

          "All our solidarity with Enzo Scarano before this indescribable aggression," tweeted Ramon Muchacho, mayor of the staunchly pro-opposition Chacao municipality in eastern Caracas, which has been the site of near-nightly street clashes.

          Students to march

          At least 31 people have died since Feb 12 when three people were shot dead in clashes after an opposition rally in Caracas.

          Prosecutors said a municipal worker was killed in the capital by multiple gunshots late on Tuesday as he and others dismantled a street barrier set up by opposition demonstrators.

          The protesters are demanding Maduro resign, while the socialist president says his foes want to create chaos and trigger a coup, like the one 12 years ago that briefly ousted his predecessor and mentor, the late Hugo Chavez.

          Pro-opposition students said they planned to march in the capital on Thursday, in what will be the latest of daily rallies by both sides around the politically polarized country.

          The move against the two mayors comes a day after Congress - dominated by the ruling Socialist Party - voted to ask the state prosecutor to investigate an opposition deputy for crimes including treason in relation to the protests.

          Maria Corina Machado, a 46-year-old engineer, has been one of the most visible leaders of the demonstrations.

          The move by "Chavista" legislators, which seeks eventually to strip her of her parliamentary immunity, followed the arrest a month ago of hardline opposition leader Leopoldo Lopez.

          Along with Machado, Lopez launched a national movement at the start of the year under the banner "The Exit", meaning an end to 15 years of socialist rule. It has seen peaceful marches as well as melees between hooded demonstrators and riot police.

          Lopez handed himself in to face charges of fomenting the unrest. A senior colleague from his Popular Will party is on the run after being accused in connection with the violence.

          They have called on supporters to continue their street protests against the Maduro government. Protesters are far fewer than those who took to the streets in 2002 to topple Chavez and opposition leaders are deeply divided over the current confrontations.

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩免费码中文在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 欧美一区二区三区成人久久片 | 久久青草精品38国产免费| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 91香蕉视频在线| 国产精品一区久久人人爽| 乱60一70归性欧老妇| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 亚洲精品理论电影在线观看| 国产熟妇高潮呻吟喷水| 一区二区不卡国产精品| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 午夜国产理论大片高清| 伊人色综合网久久天天| 久热天堂在线视频精品伊人| 搡老熟女老女人一区二区 | 九九热免费精品在线视频| av中文一区二区三区| 久久永久视频| 午夜免费福利小电影| 99久久久无码国产精品免费砚床 | 欧美日韩中文字幕视频不卡一二区 | 人成午夜免费大片| 国产成人亚洲综合无码品善网| 久久精品国产熟女亚洲av| 国产精品护士| 久久成人成狠狠爱综合网| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 国产精品免费视频网站| 日韩视频一区二区三区视频 | 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡 | 亚洲av无码乱码在线观看野外| 人妻少妇精品无码专区二区| 欧美日韩理论| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 人妻一区二区三区人妻黄色| 在线a亚洲老鸭窝天堂| 激情在线网|