<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Blasts at Iranian embassy kill 23

          By Agencies in Beirut, Lebanon | China Daily | Updated: 2013-11-20 06:42

          Lebanese-based group connected to al-Qaida claims responsibility

          Two explosions, at least one caused by a suicide bomber, rocked Iran's embassy in Lebanon on Tuesday, killing at least 23 people, including an Iranian cultural attache, and hurling bodies, cars and debris across the street.

          Iranian ambassador to Lebanon Ghadnfar Roknabadi confirmed the killing of the embassy's cultural attache Sheikh Ibrahim Al Ansari in the twin explosions that rocked the southern suburbs of Beirut.

          A Lebanese-based al-Qaida-linked group known as the Abdullah Azzam Brigades claimed responsibility for what it described as a double suicide attack on the Iranian mission in southern Beirut.

          Lebanon has suffered a series of bomb attacks and clashes linked to the two-and-half-year-old conflict in neighboring Syria.

          Security camera footage showed a man in an explosives belt rushing toward the outer wall of the embassy before blowing himself up, Lebanese officials said. They said the second explosion was caused by a car bomb parked two buildings away from the compound.

          In a Twitter post, Sheikh Sirajeddine Zuraiqat, the religious guide of the Abdullah Azzam Brigades, said the group had carried out the attack. "It was a double martyrdom operation by two of the Sunni heroes of Lebanon," he wrote.

          Shiite Iran actively supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against Sunni Muslim rebels, who are backed and armed by Sunni powers Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

          Syrian rebel groups, some linked to al-Qaida, have threatened to take their battle from Syria to Lebanon in response to the military involvement of Iran and its Lebanese Shiite guerrilla ally Hezbollah alongside Assad's forces.

          Lebanon's Health Minister Ali Hassan Khalil said 23 people had been killed and 146 wounded.

          "At one entrance of the Iranian embassy I counted six bodies outside," Reuters television cameraman Issam Abdullah said. "I saw body parts ... thrown two streets away. There is huge damage."

          The embassy's sturdy metal gate was twisted by the blasts.

          Fires engulfed cars outside the embassy and the facades of some buildings were torn off. Carpets of shattered glass from nearby buildings covered the bloodied streets and some trees were uprooted, but the embassy's well-fortified building suffered relatively minor damage.

          Retaliatory attack

          Soldiers in camouflage, firefighters and paramedics all rushed to the scene to evacuate the wounded.

          The attack followed car bombings in Sunni and Shiite Muslim strongholds in Beirut and the northern city of Tripoli in August, in which at least 66 people were killed.

          Iranian ambassador Roknabadi did not say whether other embassy officials were among the dead, but Lebanese televisions quoted Iranian diplomatic sources as saying none of their staff inside the embassy was hurt.

          Footage from local news channels showed charred bodies on the ground as flames rose from stricken vehicles. Emergency workers and residents carried victims away in blankets.

          Hezbollah official Ali Ammar said the attack would not deter the group, known by its supporters as the "resistance".

          "Whoever did this is a monstrous terrorist," he said. "The resistance message is that it will continue. It will continue in all its efforts to defeat Israel and defeat the terrorists."

          Shiite Iran has been bankrolling Assad's fight against the mainly Sunni rebels and has given military support to the president's forces. It also supports Hezbollah in Lebanon.

          Southern Beirut, a Hezbollah stronghold, was hit by three explosions earlier this year. Those attacks were blamed on groups linked to the Syrian rebels, believed to be in retaliation for the group's involvement in Syria's civil war.

          Hezbollah fighters have played a crucial combat role for Assad in several battles, but their involvement has increased sectarian tension in Syria and in Lebanon.

          Reuters-Xinhua

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成av人片在www色猫咪| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 全午夜免费一级毛片| 一区二区三区av天堂| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 又粗又爽高潮午夜免费视频| 少妇人妻偷人精品免费| 国产亚洲精品品视频在线| 精品精品国产国产自在线| 熟妇人妻av无码一区二区三区| 国产精品国产精品无卡区| 香蕉在线精品一区二区| 亚洲高清中文字幕在线看不卡| 亚洲区综合区小说区激情区| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 亚洲精品一区二区二三区| 爆乳女仆高潮在线观看| 高清无码在线视频| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 国产亚洲欧美在线观看三区| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 午夜免费福利小电影| 最新精品国偷自产在线下载| 久久综合偷拍视频五月天| 图片区小说区亚洲欧美自拍| 图片区 小说区 区 亚洲五月 | 在线a级毛片无码免费真人| 在线精品一区二区三区视频| 亚洲av二区国产精品| 一级欧美牲交大片免费观看| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 亚洲av成人网人人蜜臀| 精品熟女日韩中文十区| 免费国产拍久久受拍久久| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 专干老肥熟女视频网站| 免费的特黄特色大片| 成人国产永久福利看片| 毛片无遮挡高清免费|