<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          US military ready to launch attack on Syria

          By Agencies in Damascus, Syria | China Daily | Updated: 2013-08-28 07:56

           US military ready to launch attack on Syria

          An opposition fighter fires a rocket-propelled grenade on Monday during clashes with government forces in Khanasser. Salah Al-Ashkar / Agence France-Presse

           

          The US military is ready to act immediately should US President Barack Obama order action against Syria over a chemical weapons attack, US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said in a television interview with the BBC on Tuesday.

          "We have moved assets in place to be able to fulfill and comply with whatever option the president wishes to take," Hagel said during a trip to Brunei, according to a partial transcript provided by the BBC.

          Asked if the US military was ready to respond just "like that", Hagel said: "We are ready to go, like that."

          Meanwhile, The Arab League on Tuesday accused the Syrian government of carrying out chemical weapons attacks in Damascus suburbs last week.

          Permanent representatives condemned the "horrible crime carried out with internationally prohibited chemical weapons" and put the "entire responsibility" on President Bashar al-Assad's government at an emergency meeting in Cairo.

          Syria's Foreign Minister Walid Al-Moallem said on Tuesday his country would defend itself using "all means available" in case of a US strike, denying categorically his government was behind an alleged chemical weapons attack near Damascus and challenging Washington to present proof backing up its accusations.

          Moallem said at a news conference held in Damascus that his government is interested in revealing the reality behind the chemical attack that supposedly took place in the Damascus countryside. He said that the Syrian government had lived up to its part of the deal with the UN, but the rebels hindered the mission of the UN inspectors.

          Regarding a possible US military attack on Syria, the top Syrian diplomat said no possible military strike would affect the government troops' advance against the rebels.

          Al-Moallem spoke the day after US Secretary of State John Kerry stated there was "undeniable" evidence of a large-scale chemical attack, likely launched by the government of Assad.

          Kerry used particularly tough language to refer to the alleged poison gas attack in a Damascus suburb, saying that an "international norm cannot be violated without consequences".

          The remarks were the clearest justification yet for US military action in Syria. Such an attack would most likely involve sea-launched cruise missile fired at Syrian military targets.

          Support for an international military response is likely to grow if it is confirmed that Assad's forces were responsible for the Aug 21 attack that activists say killed hundreds of people. Doctors Without Borders put the death toll at 355.

          US President Barack Obama has yet to say how he will respond, but he appeared to be moving ahead while the UN team on the ground in Syria collected evidence from the attack.

          Al-Moallem said in the news conference that US accusations that the Syrian government likely used chemical weapons were "categorically false".

          "I challenge those who accuse our forces of using these weapons to come forward with the evidence," he said.

          "We have the means to defend ourselves, and we will surprise everyone," he said. "We will defend ourselves using all means available. I don't want to say more than that," he added.

          He declined to elaborate or say to what specific means he was referring.

          He also said rebels in the capital's suburbs known as eastern Ghouta have postponed the UN team's visit by one day because gunmen could not reach agreement about guaranteeing their safety. He did not elaborate.

          AP-Xinhua-AFP

           

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天澡夜夜澡狠狠久久| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网 | 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 色老头亚洲成人免费影院| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 在线观看无码av免费不卡网站| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 久久久久香蕉国产线看观看伊| 国产最大的福利精品自拍| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 天堂无码人妻精品一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久7777| 蜜桃视频一区二区在线看| av亚洲一区二区在线| 在线国产毛片| 她也色tayese在线视频| 4399理论片午午伦夜理片| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 三上悠亚久久精品| 人人妻人人澡人人爽国产一区| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 国产久免费热视频在线观看| 天天爽夜夜爱| √天堂中文官网8在线| 午夜免费福利小电影| 人妻av综合天堂一区| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 俺也去俺也去电影网| 国产精品福利午夜久久香蕉| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 精品午夜福利短视频一区| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看 | 青青草成人免费自拍视频| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠ds005| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 国产小嫩模无套中出视频|