<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / China

          Retailer pulls knives after fatal attack

          By Cao Yin | China Daily | Updated: 2013-07-25 07:19

          Retailer pulls knives after fatal attack

          Shop owners in Beijing say they have been told by police to remove knives from shelves after one person was killed in a stabbing incident at this Carrefour supermarket in Beijing's Xicheng district. Wang Tian / for China Daily

           

          Several Beijing supermarkets have removed knives from their shelves after an attack at a Carrefour store on Monday.

          The 50-year-old suspect, surnamed Wang, allegedly stabbed four people with a knife measuring 20 centimeters in length at a Carrefour supermarket in the capital's Xicheng district, leaving one person dead and three injured.

          The killer bought the knife at the store and then made his attack there, according to a female shop assistant working at the store who declined to be identified.

          Since the incident, the branch of Carrefour ordered that knives be removed from shelves, said the shop assistant.

          As of 5 pm on Wednesday, Carrefour's North China headquarters office in Beijing had not commented on whether the change applied only to Beijing branches or all branches in China.

          According to some shop owners in Beijing, since the attack, police in some areas have been visiting shops and asking for knives to be removed.

          Yang, a manager responsible for selling kitchenware at a branch of Jian Mart in Dongcheng district, said police in his area have checked every shop and asked that knives not to be sold.

          "I'm not sure when the knives can be sold again. What we do now is just wait for the police to give their permission," he added.

          However, Beijing Public Security Bureau said that it has not issued a ban on the sale of knives and that it is not aware of any such activities on the part of local bureau offices.

          Zheng Xueyan, a saleswoman at Ito Yokado, a large supermarket in Chaoyang district, said police had been attempting to control the sale of knives in the shop, rather than banning sales completely.

          She said that police had visited and asked the store to write down names and identity card numbers of customers wanting to buy knives.

          "The knives are locked in a cupboard and will not be shown unless people want to buy them," she said.

          In 2008, the Ministry of Public Security issued a notice requiring supermarkets and larger shops to record the identities of people who purchased knives of a certain size and shape, since they are considered dangerous. Knives with blades measuring more than 22 cm in length, and those with blades more than 15 cm long and a point angle of less than 60 degrees, are classified as "controlled knives".

          The ministry's rule on controlled knives still stands, and customers wishing to buy such knives are required to show identity cards. There is also a ban on the sale of knives to minors and customers with mental health issues.

          However, some experts and customers are concerned about the enforcement of the rule.

          Dai Peng, director of the criminal investigation department of the People's Public Security University of China, said the real-name system is not practical. The definition of a "big market" is unclear and collecting personal details from customers is not easy, he said.

          Wang Hongjun, who specializes in public security management at the university, agreed with Dai. He said it is not always possible for shopkeepers to identify customers with mental health issues.

          "Supermarkets themselves cannot prevent knife attacks. The best way is to ask shop assistants to call police if they see people displaying abnormal behavior, and improve the security awareness of customers," he said.

          Zong Zheng, a 29-year-old Beijing resident, said that the rule on controlled knives is of limited use, since it does not apply to smaller shops. He suggested that rather than blaming shopkeepers when such attacks take place, the police should put more officers on patrol, thus improving security for shoppers in general.

          "After all, if a man intends to carry out an attack, he'll try every means possible. In that case, the length of knives doesn't matter," he added.

          Shen Jiahui contributed to this story.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久无码网站| 免费人成在线观看网站| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产 | 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| 日韩大片在线永久免费观看网站| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 免费无码的av片在线观看| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区| 亚洲爽爆av一区二区| 九九热久久只有精品2| 少妇精品亚洲一区二区成人| 国产成人精品国内自产色| 国产精品深夜福利在线观看| 一区二区三区四区五区自拍| 在线国产极品尤物你懂的| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 欧美色资源| 无码精油按摩潮喷在线播放| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 亚洲国产av一区二区| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 亚洲成人动漫av在线| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 人成午夜免费大片| 啦啦啦高清在线观看视频www| 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 老牛精品亚洲成av人片| 黑人av无码一区| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩| 国产精品日韩深夜福利久久| 国产一区二区三区av在线无码观看| 5555国产在线观看| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成app| 老司机免费的精品视频| 亚洲va无码专区国产乱码| 国产女人高潮毛片|