<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Across America

          iPhone death probed by Apple

          By Yu Wei in San Francisco | China Daily | Updated: 2013-07-17 10:44

          Apple Inc. is investigating the death of a Chinese woman who was apparently killed using her iPhone while it was charging, the US technology giant said on Monday.

          Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old flight attendant from Xinjiang, was electrocuted last Thursday when she picked up her iPhone 4 to answer a call while it was plugged in to an electrical outlet.

          Apple has offered its condolences to Ma's family, and promised that it will investigate and fully cooperate with authorities in the matter, as the news spread through Chinese social media.

          Ma's death first came to light when her sister posted a message on China's Twitter-like micro-blogging service Sina Weibo urging iPhone users not to use their phones while they're charging and asking Apple for an explanation.

          According to Ma's sister, the phone is still under warranty and it, along with all of its accompanying accessories, has been given to police for their investigation.

          Ma's case has drawn a great deal of attention on Chinese social media.

          "I was so scared after reading the news," wrote "ecoeco" on Sina Weibo, "because I am always using my cell phone while it is charging."

          Blogger "Snowing summer" wrote: "Regardless of Apple's responsibility, people should not use their phone while it is being charged. It's common sense."

          Meanwhile, hundreds of Chinese netizens have been forwarding an article about how iPhone users should not be forbidden from answering calls while their device is charging.

          The article, from the Chinese science website Guokr.com, concluded that using a cell phone while it is being charged does not raise any serious risk of electrocution.

          "People using an authorized mobile phone, battery and charger will not get an electric shock, let alone be killed," the article said.

          Seth Sanders, a professor of electrical engineering at UC-Berkeley, said he has never heard of such an incident before.

          "Proper investigating probably would look into the charger to see if there is a problem there," Sanders said. "One possibility would be that the charger was damaged or defective."

          Just as Sanders suggested, China's mainstream media have now focused on the type of charger the victim might have used.

          The Beijing News said the victim's iPhone charger was likely a counterfeit.

          Xiang Ligang, an industry expert in Beijing, said that based on current information, a counterfeit charger may well be the cause of the flight attendant's death.

          "Counterfeit chargers usually cut corners," Xiang said. "The quality of the capacitor and protection circuit is not good. So capacitors may break-down during use, allowing a 220V current directly into phone's battery."

          Ma's electrocution is still under investigation and there have been no further statements from Apple so far.

          Anna Han, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law, called Apple's response very short, but probably all they could do at this point.

          "There are a lot of unknowns and third-hand information," Han said. "So there is not much Apple can do but say they will cooperate and investigate.

          "There are millions of iPhone users and it seems like such a fatality is a first," she added. "Electrocution can occur from the device, but it can also occur because of the power outlet. So there can be multiple causes."

          Polar icebreaker Snow Dragon arrives in Antarctic
          Xi's vision on shared future for humanity
          Air Force units explore new airspace
          Premier Li urges information integration to serve the public
          Dialogue links global political parties
          Editor's picks
          Beijing limits signs attached to top of buildings across city
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 欧美天天综合色影久久精品| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 99中文字幕精品国产| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片 | 无码国产精品久久一区免费| 五月婷婷综合色| 色婷婷五月在线精品视频| 成人在线观看不卡| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看 | 国产在线乱子伦一区二区| 91老肥熟女九色老女人| 久久人妻无码一区二区| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久 | 在线亚洲精品国产二区图片欧美| 色偷偷成人综合亚洲精品| 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 精品国产中文字幕懂色| 猫咪网网站免费观看| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 国产a级黄色一区二区| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 午夜久久水蜜桃一区二区| 玩两个丰满老熟女久久网| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕专区| 免费观看日本污污ww网站69| 自拍偷自拍亚洲一区二区| 国产精品露脸视频观看| 亚洲丰满老熟女激情av| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 欧美伦费免费全部午夜最新| 一个人www在线视频免费| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 性大毛片视频| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说|