<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Japan disaster money spent on counting turtles

          By Miwa Suzuki in Tokyo | China Daily | Updated: 2013-06-04 08:20

          A billion dollars of public money earmarked to help people affected by the 2011 quake and tsunami in Japan was spent in areas unaffected by the natural disaster, the government admitted on Monday.

          Projects ranging from counting sea turtles on semi-tropical beaches to the promotion of cheese and wine events hundreds of kilometers from the disaster zone benefited from the funds, a report said.

          While there is no suggestion of corruption, the admissions are an embarrassment for the Japanese government, which has previously acknowledged the country's controversial whaling program was being supported by disaster money.

          Asahi Shimbun, a major daily newspaper, surveyed local authorities around the country to find out what happened to the 200 billion yen ($1.99 billion) Tokyo set aside in 2011 for job creation after the disaster.

          It said 108.5 billion yen was spent in 38 prefectures that were outside the stricken northeast, where 97 percent of people employed with the help of the money were not evacuees from the disaster zone.

          In a town in the southern prefecture of Kagoshima, about 1,300 km from the devastated city of Ishinomaki, 3 million yen was spent on the protection and observation of sea turtles.

          Ten people were employed to count the creatures as they came ashore and to remind sightseers not to interfere with them.

          "We only counted sea turtles and were not required to move the eggs to safe places or do other things. It wasn't even for sea turtles, let alone those hit by the disaster," the daily quoted one of the 10 as saying.

          The welfare ministry defended its spending, saying money had been disbursed around the country for good reason. "Those who were hit by the disaster were widely spread across the nation at that time and supply chains (for manufacturing industries) were disrupted," said an official at the ministry.

          Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga, the government's top spokesman, said staff members were checking how the money had been used, but noted the reported spending took place under the previous administration.

          "After seeing the results, we will take firm measures with a view to stricter rules on use," he told reporters.

          Agence France-Presse

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美内射深插日本少妇| 亚洲最大成人av在线| 国内精品自线在拍| 人妻无码久久中文字幕专区| 欧美成人看片一区二区| 日韩一区日韩二区日韩三区| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片| 精品无套挺进少妇内谢| 亚洲人成在久久综合网站| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色AV网站| 色综合久久综合久鬼色88| 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 男女做aj视频免费的网站| 亚洲另类丝袜综合网| 黑人巨大精品欧美在线观看| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 亚洲另类午夜中文字幕| 中文字幕第一页亚洲精品| 手机在线看永久AV片免费| 久久精品国产88精品久久| 九九热精品免费视频| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 最新AV中文字幕无码专区| 377P欧洲日本亚洲大胆| 综合色一色综合久久网| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 亚洲人成色7777在线观看| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| 精品视频国产香蕉尹人视频| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 无码精品日韩中文字幕| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜 | 国产99青青成人A在线| 亚洲综合无码中文字幕第2页| 日本熟妇XXXX潮喷视频| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 亚洲精品一区三区三区在|