<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Top Stories

          DPRK 'ready for nuclear strikes'

          By Agencies in Seoul | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-05 07:42

          US reinforces missile shield as defense chief says danger is real

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea said on Thursday it had approved plans for nuclear strikes on targets in the United States.

          Washington, in response, has scrambled to reinforce its Pacific missile defenses, preparing to send ground-based interceptors to Guam.

          US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the DPRK's increasingly bellicose threats combined with its military capabilities represented a "real and clear danger" to the US and to its allies the Republic of Korea and Japan.

          "We take those threats seriously, we have to take those threats seriously."

          The Pentagon said it would send ground-based THAAD missile-interceptor batteries to protect bases on Guam, home to 6,000 US military personnel, submarines and bombers.

          They would complement two Aegis anti-missile destroyers already dispatched to the region.

          The DPRK military said it had received final approval for military action against the US, possibly involving nuclear weapons.

          "The moment of explosion is approaching fast," the Korean People's Army general staff said, responding to what it called the provocative US use of nuclear-capable B-52 and B-2 stealth bombers in ongoing war games with the ROK.

          The US aggression would be "smashed by ... cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified nuclear strike means", it said in a statement.

          While few of the DPRK's threats have been matched with action, reports on Thursday said it appeared to have moved a medium-range missile capable of hitting targets in the ROK and Japan to its east coast.

          Yonhap news agency quoted an ROK official as saying that Seoul was "closely monitoring" whether the DPRK moved it with a view to actual launch or just as a show of force against the US.

          ROK Defense Minister Kim Kwan-jin said he did not know the reasons behind the missile movement, and that it "could be for testing or drills".

          He dismissed reports in Japanese media that the missile could be a KN-08, which is believed to be a long-range missile that if operable could hit the US.

          Kim told lawmakers at a parliamentary committee meeting that the missile has "considerable range" but not enough to hit the US mainland.

          The ROK's main stock market fell to a four-month low on escalating DPRK threats and fears about the future of a DPRK-ROK joint industrial complex.

          The benchmark KOSPI dropped 1.2 percent to close at 1,959,45 - the biggest daily loss since Nov 15 last year.

          The DPRK blocked access to its Kaesong joint industrial zone with the ROK on Thursday for the second day running, and threatened to pull out its 53,000 workers in a reaction to the ROK's airing of a "military" contingency plan to protect its own workers there.

          Pyongyang informed Seoul on Wednesday it was stopping the daily movement of ROK citizens to the Kaesong complex. "The full closure of the complex is set to become a reality," said a spokesman for the DPRK's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea.

          The DPRK said around 800 ROK employees currently in Kaesong can leave whenever they want, but many have chosen to stay to keep the factories running.

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本精品不卡一二三区| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区| 欧洲女人裸体牲交视频| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 爱性久久久久久久久| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 国产精品久久久久久免费软件| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉av人| 人妻一区二区三区三区| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 国产在线自拍一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| AV毛片无码中文字幕不卡| 国产不卡一区在线视频| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 国产精品美腿一区在线看| 私人高清影院| 国产肥臀视频一区二区三区| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 老熟妇老熟女老女人天堂| 青草99在线免费观看| 成人污视频| 国产女人被狂躁到高潮小说| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 成在线人视频免费视频| 精产国品一二三产区别手机 | 无码综合天天久久综合网| 成人av午夜在线观看| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 一本无码人妻在中文字幕免费| 2021av在线天堂网| 公与淑婷厨房猛烈进出视频免费| 毛片一级在线| 亚洲ΑV久久久噜噜噜噜噜| 国产优质女主播在线观看| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人|