<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Business

          Investors file lawsuits against US short seller

          By Chen Limin and Chen Jia | China Daily | Updated: 2012-10-13 08:09

          A dispute between US short seller Citron Research and a group of Chinese Internet business investors is to be settled in court, after the two sides spent the last month exchanging accusations and counter-accusations.

          Analysts said the lawsuits now filed against the short seller may not help Chinese stocks regain confidence among overseas investors. But the spat, which has been damaging the reputations and share prices of some Chinese companies, may help them improve levels of transparency.

          Short sellers earn money when a stock declines, and Citron is a research firm that publishes reports online about companies, and has become reasonably well-known among marker-makers.

          Qihoo 360 Technology Co, a US-listed Internet company in China, has now "initiated legal procedure against Citron Research and its main contributor Mr Andrew Left" for the short seller's "untruthful publications or statements regarding Qihoo 360", the company said in a statement.

          Kai-Fu Lee, a high-profile information technology executive and former head of Google China, has also filed a lawsuit against Citron for alleged defamation, he said in a post on social networking site Linkedin.com on Thursday.

          The spat came after more than 60 Chinese Internet industry leaders, led by Lee, protested against Citron for what they called unfair and inaccurate attacks on Chinese companies listed in the United States, in a joint letter last month.

          Left has countered by filing a lawsuit against the people who signed the joint letter, according to media reports.

          Some analysts, however, said the most helpful way for Chinese companies to dismiss the accusations would be to make a definite move to improve their levels of corporate governance.

          Commenting on the latest move, Duncan Clark, chairman of BDA China, a consultancy company that follows China's IT industry, said: "Sunlight is the best disinfectant", referring to the opinion of some, that Chinese companies need to improve their transparency.

          Xie Wen, a Chinese IT expert and former president of Yahoo China, part of Alibaba Group, agreed.

          "Professional investors are unlikely to change their mind just because of the reports of short sellers.

          "They will choose a company despite what reports say - but the company itself should be proved to be valuable," he said.

          Citron is blamed for affecting the share prices of 21 Chinese overseas-listed companies since 2006, with 16 companies seeing their prices drop more than 80 percent, and seven being forced to delist altogether.

          In the first nine months of this year, 18 overseas-listed Chinese companies, including 15 in the US, have said they are looking to delist because of dropping share prices.

          Michael Andrew, global chairman of KPMG International, told China Daily that he thought there were many good Chinese companies that should be listed on Nasdaq or other overseas stock exchanges.

          But reputations need to be improved first, after what the market has seen as a series of serious transparency issues surrounding previous listings.

          "Many US investors thought Chinese companies lack the right corporate governance, accounting standards and information transparency," Andrew said.

          "The Chinese IPO issuing model is still very immature", and companies should improve their corporate management structures to achieve more global standards, he added.

          By the end of September, only two Chinese companies had listed this year on US stock exchanges.

          In comparison, 14 Chinese companies listed in the US capital market in 2011, raising a total of $1.89 billion, and the year before, 43 listed, raising $3.99 billion, according to data from ChinaVenture Investment Consulting Ltd.

          ChinaVenture said that Chinese companies still see strong incentives to raise money in the US market through IPOs, even though US investor confidence there remains low.

          As market valuations remain low, amid the global economic downturn, any recovery in new listing numbers may not begin until next year, the report said.

          Contact the writers at chenlimin@chinadaily.com.cn and chenjia1@chinadaily.com.cn

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 国产精品视频不卡一区二区| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区| 亚洲av无码国产在丝袜线观看| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码 | 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 欧美熟妇另类久久久久久不卡| 天堂在线最新版在线天堂| 亚洲午夜成人精品无码app| 噜噜噜噜私人影院| 国产成人无码一区二区三区在线 | 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 女人喷水高潮时的视频网站| 鲁丝一区二区三区免费| 97国内精品久久久久不卡| 国产午夜福利视频一区二区| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 九草在线观看视频免费福利| 福利一区二区在线播放| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 亚洲不卡一区三区三区四| 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 4480yy亚洲午夜私人影院剧情| √天堂中文www官网在线| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看性色扶| 把腿张开ji巴cao死你h| 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 成人区人妻精品一区二蜜臀| 真人性囗交视频| 又大又黄又粗高潮免费| 草草浮力影院| 色综合天天综合网中文伊| 国产国产乱老熟女视频网站97| 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 五月天免费中文字幕av| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 国产成人久久综合一区|