<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / World

          Egypt to hear results of election

          By Alistair Lyon | China Daily | Updated: 2011-12-02 08:07

          CAIRO - Egyptians will hear results of their first free election in six decades on Thursday, with the Muslim Brotherhood expecting to pick up two-fifths of the vote for an assembly that might limit the power of the generals.

          The Brotherhood, Egypt's oldest and best-organized Islamist group, hopes its new Freedom and Justice Party (FJP) will secure a solid platform in parliament, saying it hopes to form a coalition government once polls are over in January.

          The ruling military council, under increasing pressure to make way for civilian rule, has said it will retain powers to choose or dismiss a cabinet. But the FJP leader said on Tuesday the majority in parliament should form the government.

          The last government resigned during protests against army rule last month in which 42 people were killed, mainly around Cairo's Tahrir Square, the center of the revolt that overthrew former president Hosni Mubarak.

          Kamal al-Ganzouri, asked by the army to form a "national salvation government", aims to complete the task in the next day or two, but acknowledged on Wednesday that five presidential candidates had turned down invitations to join his cabinet.

          Protesters who returned to Tahrir last month, angered by the military's apparent reluctance to cede power, say the generals should step aside now, instead of appointing a man of the past like Ganzouri, 78, who was a premier for Mubarak in the 1990s.

          "We want the military council to leave," said Heidi Essam, a 21-year-old law student. "We're not leaving Tahrir even if we have to stay for months until we get a transitional government."

          Officials plan to announce on Thursday the outcome of contests for individual seats in the first stage of an election staggered over six weeks, but not those of the two-thirds of seats allocated to party lists which will be made public in January.

          In contrast to the intimidation and gross electoral abuses that were rife during Mubarak's 30-year rule, voting on Monday and Tuesday unfolded peacefully with only minor violations.

          Reuters

          Editor's picks
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人av一区二区在线观看| 日本一区二区三区专线| 光棍天堂在线手机播放免费| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 日本中文字幕有码在线视频 | 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷精品 美利坚| 成人亚洲精品一区二区三区| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 推油少妇久久99久久99久久| 成人国产激情福利久久精品| 性奴sm虐辱暴力视频网站| 久久中文字幕不卡一二区| 四虎国产精品久久免费精品| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国产精品毛片一区二区三| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 污网站在线观看视频| 人成午夜免费大片| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月伊| 国产国语一级毛片在线视频| 国产一区二区不卡精品视频| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 久久精品国产亚洲精品| 日日猛噜噜狠狠扒开双腿小说| 亚洲超清无码制服丝袜无广告| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 久久久WWW成人免费精品| 综合99综合久久久久久久| 成人免费视频在线观看播放| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片 | 91福利国产成人精品导航| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 好男人视频免费| 久久高清超碰AV热热久久|