<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          News >World

          Libyan govt contacts rebels

          2011-08-01 07:35

          BENGHAZI, Libya - The Libyan government said on Sunday it was in contact with members of the rebel National Transitional Council (NTC) as the rebels tried to quash rumors about the mysterious death of their army chief.

          Libyan govt contacts rebels

          Libyan rebels fire an anti-aircraft gun at government forces during a heavy sandstorm near the village of Tiji in western Libya, July 31, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]

          In Tripoli, deputy foreign minister Khaled Kaaim said Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi's government was in contact with members of the rebel NTC, but denied rumors of contacts with its top leader General Abdel Fatah Younes, who was killed on Thursday.

          "There are contacts with Mahmud Jibril (number two in the NTC), and (Ali) Essawy (in charge of external relations), (religious leader Ali) Sallabi and others," Kaaim told a news conference.

          On talk of recent contacts between the government and Younes, Kaaim said: "He was in contact with the government during his visit in Italy two months ago.

          "Since then we had no contact with him despite (the fact that) we still have other contact with other members of NTC but not with Younes."

          The rebels, who have frequently denied having any direct negotiations with the Gadhafi government, sought on Saturday to stamp out rumors by providing details on Younes' killing and tightening security in their Benghazi bastion.

          NTC Chairman Mustafa Abdel Jalil said Younes had been summoned from the front by a committee of four judges with the knowledge of the NTC's executive committee, the rebels' de facto government.

          "The recall of General Fatah Younes from Ajdabiya was based on a warrant that was issued with the knowledge of the executive committee" of the NTC, he told reporters.

          "I don't know why this arrest (warrant) was issued and we don't know who was present at the meeting when the decision was made ... or on what basis the decision was made."

          On Thursday, Jalil said Younes, linchpin of Gadhafi's government before defecting to the rebels fighting to oust the Libyan leader since February, had been killed by an armed group after being summoned to answer questions on military matters.

          On Saturday, Jalil said Younes died after being shot in the chest and head.

          Following the mysterious death of Younes, the information minister of Libya's rebel movement on Sunday said its forces had overrun the base of a rival faction after five hours of fighting.

          Mahmoud Shamam said the clashes broke out around 3 am on Sunday and left four rebels dead and six wounded. The main rebel force was now in control of the al-Nidaa Brigade's base on the western outskirts of Benghazi, the de facto capital of Libya's rebel-held east.

          NATO warplanes bombed three Libyan state TV satellite transmitters in Tripoli overnight.

          Related News:

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 成人在线亚洲| 亚洲国产成人va在线观看天堂 | 日韩av一区二区精品不卡| 午夜精品视频在线看| 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频| 亚洲AV永久无码精品秋霞电影影院 | 色就色偷拍综合一二三区| 成人免费看片又大又黄| 深夜免费av在线观看| 1024国产基地永久免费| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 国产av一区二区不卡| Se01短视频国产精品| 激情亚洲内射一区二区三区| 性做久久久久久久| 精品91在线| 亚洲国产成人综合熟女| 色综合国产一区二区三区| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 国产一区免费在线观看| 亚洲成在人线在线播放无码| 国产成年无码久久久免费| 九九热免费在线视频观看| 视频二区亚洲精品| 国产成人亚洲一区二区三区| 日日猛噜噜狠狠扒开双腿小说| 国产精品一起草在线观看| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 国产一区二区视频啪啪视频| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看| 美女黄网站18禁免费看| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 手机看片AV永久免费|