<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          News >World

          Over 100 people killed in SW Cote d'Ivoire

          2011-05-10 16:36

          ABIDJAN -?The Cote d'Ivoire government has revealed massive executions that happened in the southwest coastal regions of the country where at least 100 people were killed in the last five days by the remnants of fighters of the country's deposed leader Laurent Gbagbo.

          At the same time, the authorities have called on Amnesty International to carry out investigations on these deaths.

          "The last fighters for the ex-president, among them the Cote d'Ivoire militia and Liberian mercenaries who were chased away from Yopougon, decided to commit these heinous crimes as they were fleeing back to their regions of origin," Prime Minister Guillaume Soro said in a statement.

          The statement said last Thursday, the mercenaries and the militia assassinated 27 people at Grand-Lahou (south-west, 140 km from Abidjan) and 16 others at the Irobo locality which is situated 25 km from Grand-Lahou.

          Three other people are reported to have been killed by these mercenaries at Fresco locality which is not far from Grand-Lahou.

          "Right from Dabou (30 km from Abidjan), the pro-Gbagbo mercenaries and the militia went either on foot or in hijacked vehicles upto Sassandra (south-west, 300 km from Abidjan) where they committed a number of killings on Friday," the statement continued.

          The statement further specified that in the villages of Gonfroto and Niegreboue, 52 and 25 people were respectively killed because of belonging to a different ethnic group.

          "Cote d'Ivoire's coastal region is experiencing same killings like those witnessed in the western region of Moyen Cavally in March 2011," the prime minister said.

          At least 300 people were massacred in March during the entry of forces allied to Alassane Ouattara in the town of Duekoue (500 km from Abidjan).

          The prime minister called for quicker intervention from the national and international community to stop these killings.

          On Monday, the UN investigators who were in Yopougon (pro- Gbagbo district in Abidjan) discovered at least 70 bodies buried in a mass grave. The bodies which were all men, are suspected to have been killed by pro-Gbagbo militia.

          The Cote d'Ivoire authorities have indicated that at least 3, 000 people have been killed since the outbreak of the post- election violence in November last year.

          The new authorities have also launched investigations against Gbagbo and about 200 of his close confidants in relation to the serious human rights violations that were committed during the violence that ended after Gbagbo's arrest on April 11 by forces allied to Ouattara.

          Related News:

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产福利一区二区| 精品亚洲欧美无人区乱码| av亚欧洲日产国码无码| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| free性开放小少妇| 丁香花成人电影| 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| 国产日韩欧美精品一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 国产精品一区二区不卡视频| 日韩大片高清播放器| 五月天国产成人av免费观看| 青草青草久热精品视频在线播放| 精品久久久无码中文字幕| 激情97综合亚洲色婷婷五| 亚洲伊人久久成人综合网| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 亚洲精品视频久久偷拍| 在线看高清中文字幕一区| 国产精品人成视频免费999| 日韩精品自拍偷拍一区二区| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 精品国产成人一区二区| 国产午夜精品福利久久| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添国产三级| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 一个色的导航| 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 亚洲第一无码xxxxxx| 色窝窝免费播放视频在线| 日韩AV中文无码影院| 亚洲综合中文字幕第一页| 毛片免费观看视频| 久久国产自偷自免费一区| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 亚洲午夜久久久久久噜噜噜 | 国产精品区视频中文字幕| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码 在线| 久久综合狠狠综合久久| 男女做aj视频免费的网站|