<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          News >World

          Medvedev blames security lapse for Moscow blast

          2011-01-25 15:23

          Medvedev blames security lapse for Moscow blast
          Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev (C) chairs a special meeting at the presidential residence Gorki outside Moscow Jan 24, 2011. Medvedev vowed to track down and punish those behind a suicide bomb attack which killed 35 people and injured over 100 others at Russia's biggest airport. [Photo/Agencies] 

          MOSCOW- President Dmitry Medvedev placed the blame on Tuesday on a lapse in security for allowing a suspected suicide bomber to kill at least 35 people and wound scores at Russia's busiest airport.

          There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Monday's attack at Moscow's Domodedovo airport, but the action bore hallmarks of militants fighting for an Islamist state in the North Caucasus region on Russia's southern frontier.

          "It's obviously a terrorist act that was planned well in advance in order to cause the deaths of as many people as possible," said President Dmitry Medvedev on Tuesday.

          "What happened shows that there were clear security violations," he said. The attacker evaded security to carry the explosives into the airport's arrival hall.

          North Caucasus rebels have threatened attacks against cities and economic targets in the run-up to parliamentary elections this year and 2012 presidential polls. The choice of Domodedovo, resulting in the deaths of several foreigners, suggested the attackers sought to raise uncertainty beyond Russia's borders.

          Russia is due to host the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, on the edge of the Caucasus, which some rebels consider part of the territory they aim to include in an Islamic state.

          Medvedev, due to open the World Economic Forum on Wednesday, delayed his departure to the Swiss city of Davos and was due to hold a meeting with his security services on Tuesday. On Monday he vowed to track down and punish those behind the blast.

          Russian media reports gave conflicting information about the identity of the suspected bomber, or whether there might have been more than one attacker.

          "These would likely (but not necessarily) be Islamists from the Northern Caucasus. If so, yet another example of the proposition that success in Chechnya has generated a more diffuse and dangerous threat," said Neil MacFarlane, Professor of International Relations, St. Anne's College, Oxford.

          The prosecutor's office said the attack, the largest since twin suicide bombings on the Moscow metro rocked the Russian heartland in March, "was most likely carried out by a suicide bomber".

          Moscow suffered its worst attack in six years in March last year, when two female suicide bombers from Dagestan set off explosives in the metro, killing 40 people.

          The worst incident involving North Caucasus rebels took place in 2004 when militants seized control of a school in the town of Beslan. When Russian troops stormed the building in an attempt to end a siege, 331 hostages, half of them children, were killed.

           

          Related News:

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 国产精品成人久久电影| 久久精品国产99久久久古代| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 一本色道久久88亚洲综合| 国产一级片在线播放| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 2021精品国产综合久久| 欧洲美熟女乱av在免费| 国产亚洲欧洲三级片A级| 国产av丝袜熟女一二三| 久久久这里只有精品10| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 精品国精品自拍自在线| 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 国产精品福利2020久久| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 精品无码人妻| 九九色这里只有精品国产| 2021av在线天堂网| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 亚洲婷婷六月的婷婷| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 日韩不卡1卡2卡三卡网站| 亚洲人成黄网站69影院| 一本大道久久东京热AV| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人无码网站| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 亚洲伊人久久大香线蕉av| 亚洲高清日韩专区精品| 亚洲人成成无码网WWW| 国产午夜福利小视频在线| 午夜短视频日韩免费| 国产精品不卡一区二区视频| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区网站| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 亚洲高清免费在线观看|