<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          News >World

          South Korea rocket crashes in second straight failure

          2010-06-11 07:04

          South Korea rocket crashes in second straight failure
          People watch television news broadcasting the launch of the Korea Space Launch Vehicle-1 (KSLV-1), or Naro-1, at the Seoul railway station June 10, 2010. [Agencies]


          SEOUL- A South Korean space rocket carrying a scientific satellite exploded two minutes into its flight in the second failure in two tries to put a payload in orbit, dealing a major setback to the country's space program.

          The launch had been delayed for a day due to technical glitches. Hopes were running high for its success after the country's first attempt to put a satellite into orbit failed last year due to problems in stage-separation mechanism.

          At 137 seconds into the flight, mission control lost contact with the rocket as it would have reached the altitude of 70 km (43.5 miles), Science Minister Ahn Byong-man said.

          "Looking from the bright flash seen on the camera mounted on the tip of the rocket, it appears the Naro exploded in flight during the first-stage ignition," Ahn told a briefing.

          The rocket lifted off successfully on its maiden launch in August 2009 but failed to put a scientific satellite into orbit because of problems in stage-separation systems.

          South Korea's launch last year riled neighbor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea(DPRK).

          Pyongyang said it was unjust for it to be hit with UN sanctions for firing off a long-range rocket in April 2009, but regional powers saw the launch as a disguised test of a ballistic missile that violated UN measures.

          Apart from DPRK, few doubt the South's rocket was for anything but its civilian space program, although experts said it did raise questions about regional security because it could also enhance Seoul's ability to build ballistic missiles.

          The Naro-1, also called the Korea Space Launch Vehicle-1, was 33 meters (108 ft) long. The two-stage rocket was built at a cost of 502.5 billion won ($450.7 million).

          Russia's Khrunichev space production center built the first-stage booster, conducted tests and provided technical assistance. South Korea has produced several satellites and relied on countries including Russia to put them into orbit.

          South Korea wants to build a rocket on its own by 2018 and send a probe to monitor the moon by 2025. It also wants to develop a commercial service to launch satellites.

          Budget and legal constraints will weigh on South Korea even as it tries to move forward with the program, space experts have said.

          Related News:

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 另类欧美日韩| 好大好深好猛好爽视频免费| 国产一区二区午夜福利久久| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 一区二区三区四区五区自拍| 精品国产中文字幕av| 在线国产精品中文字幕| 四虎影视库国产精品一区| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 国产av无码专区亚洲av软件| 欧美日韩v| 一本色道久久加勒比综合 | аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲V天堂V手机在线| 99久久国产综合精品麻豆| 综合亚洲色图| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 天天拍夜夜添久久精品大| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕| 久久亚洲日本激情战少妇| 国产成人亚洲综合| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频| 亚洲自拍精品视频在线| 在线亚洲午夜理论av大片| 少妇wwwb搡bbb搡bbb| 亚洲香蕉免费有线视频| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 日本一区不卡高清更新二区| 尤物视频在线播放你懂的| 欧美色丁香| 手机在线看片不卡中文字幕| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 亚洲精品国产一区二区在线观看 | 国产av一区二区麻豆熟女| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清|