<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          News >China

          Wen throws support behind efforts to help child beggars

          2011-02-28 07:43

          Wen throws support behind efforts to help child beggars

          A traffic police officer in Hebi, Henan province, checks passengers on a bus while looking for suspects involved in the abduction of children. [Photo/China Daily]

          BEIJING - Civil affairs and public security departments have been urged to take comprehensive steps to help children who are begging on the nation's streets and are vulnerable to abuse and exploitation, Premier Wen Jiabao said during his online chat with netizens on Sunday morning.

          Wen said he has paid close attention to the ongoing micro blog campaign that calls on concerned netizens to post snapshots of children seen begging on the streets in the hope that police will be able to rescue abducted children and return them to their families.

          Wen said there are many reasons why children sometimes turn to begging, including poverty and family issues but he said none of those children should be without care.

          And while it is a complicated task to help and rehabilitate child beggars, he said increased public attention and joint intervention from different governmental organs will help end the problem.

          His remarks were welcomed by Yu Jianrong, an initiator of the online campaign to crack down on child begging who is also a professor of rural development at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

          "It is a good thing that the country's top leader has pointed out that helping child beggars cannot be achieved without public participation," Yu told China Daily on Sunday.

          The All-China Women's Federation (ACWF), a major governmental body that promotes the rights of women and children, also released a statement encouraging people to contact the police if they "find any suspect who abuses, organizes, forces or exploits juveniles to beg on the streets or possible cases of child abduction". The ACWF statement was reported by Xinhua News Agency at the weekend.

          People can either call 110 and speak to the police or dial 12338 and connect with a hotline set up by the ACWF.

          The micro blog campaign has gained considerable support from charities, celebrities and other social institutions since it was launched in late January.

          One Foundation, a Shenzhen-based charity, set up a fund on Feb 19 for the establishment of a database for sharing information about missing children and to finance studies on effective intervention. So far, One Foundation has raised 720,000 yuan ($109,500).

          Meanwhile, Shanghai Time Plastic Surgery Hospital has offered free plastic surgery to Ren Fangfang, an 8-year-old girl who suffered physical abuse at the hands of a man who bought her for 5,000 yuan so he could use her to beg for him three years ago, Shanghai-based Xinmin Weekly reported.

          Related News:

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 日韩av色一区二区三区| 久久精品国产6699国产精| 久久夜色精品国产欧美乱极品 | 亚洲第一综合天堂另类专| 韩国无码中文字幕在线视频| 欧美色丁香| 另类专区一区二区三区| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 九九热免费公开视频在线| 久久996re热这里只有精品无码| 久热色精品在线观看视频| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx亚洲| 乱60一70归性欧老妇| 狠狠色综合网站久久久久久久| 亚洲一区二区经典在线播放| 国产精品VA尤物在线观看| 国产精品成人观看视频国产| 91精品国产午夜福利| 成年网站未满十八禁视频天堂| 国产真正老熟女无套内射| 99精品国产闺蜜国产在线闺蜜 | 亚洲国产精品第一二三区| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 亚洲激情av一区二区三区| 韩国无码av片在线观看| 丰满高跟丝袜老熟女久久| 欧洲性开放老太大| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影 | 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 亚洲中文在线视频| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 免费的特黄特色大片| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久无亚洲| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人导航| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕|