<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          News >China

          Soccer fans want national men's team dismissed

          2010-06-21 07:20

          BEIJING - Chinese netizens and football fans are venting their anger against the Chinese national men's football team, with some even calling for their dismissal, after watching the outstanding performances of the nation's neighbors' teams in the 2010 South African World Cup, an online survey said.

          In the first round of the games, Japan beat Cameroon 1-0 and South Korea won over the Greeks 2-0.

          At the games in Johannesburg, South Africa, the North Korean team, which returned to the World Cup after 44 years, lost in a close-scoring game, 1-2, to the Brazilians, a team that is a five-time world champion. The Chinese football team also faced the Brazilians in a World Cup game eight years ago, but lost with a score of 0-4.

          During the Johannesburg games, Jong Tae Se, forward of North Korean team, cried over his national pride when his national anthem was played.

          The tears of Jong, who reportedly earns only 12 yuan ($1.76) per month, touched the hearts of many football fans watching the game.

          A number of Chinese football fans contrasted some Chinese players to Jong, protesting that some of the Chinese players don't deserve to play for the country.

          Young netizens and fans last week made sharp comments at kaixin.com - the Chinese version of Facebook - in a forum titled, "Should the Chinese national men's football team be dismissed?"

          As of Sunday, more than 50,000 people voted, with more than 97 percent in support of sacking the entire team.

          Meanwhile, only about 1,500 supporters said "no" to the question.

          Similar angry opinions were raised in Chinese forums in 2004, when the national football players failed to qualify for the 2006 World Cup finals.

          At the time, that was the team's worst result in the World Cup qualifying games for the past decade, though the same thing happened again four years later.

          Some said Chinese football will now get past its gloomy era, since a number of players and officials have been detained for game fraud and inside-gambling.

          Nan Yong and Yang Yimin, two senior officials of the Chinese Football Association, were accused of fraud and manipulating games, and were taken into custody in January.

          After they were detained, the Chinese national football team beat the South Korean team 3-0 in an East Asian tournament in February, ending China's embarrassing 32-year losing streak to South Korea.

          Moreover, earlier this month, under the current coach Gao Hongbo, the Chinese team beat former world champion France 1-0.

          Zhao Zhen, a reporter with 12 years of Chinese football reporting experience, told China Daily: "Strength and luck are two crucial factors in deciding whether a team can get on the World Cup stage. Our national team lacked both during past years. That's why the team had to watch the games at home."

          Related News:

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品一产区二产区| 少妇夜夜春夜夜爽试看视频| 香蕉久久国产超碰青草| 亚洲视频高清| 亚洲无线码一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 在线永久看片免费的视频| 精品自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 公与媳妻hd中文在线观看| 亚洲有无码中文网| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 欧洲尺码日本尺码专线美国又| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 99精品福利视频| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 精品一卡2卡三卡4卡乱码精品视频| 国产乱码一区二区免费| 久久精品国产88精品久久| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频| 欧美孕妇变态重口另类| 黄色亚洲一区二区三区四区| 天堂网在线观看| 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 国产精品成人综合色在线| 超碰人人超碰人人| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡 | 久久人妻少妇嫩草av无码专区| 激情综合网激情激情五月天| 国产免费视频一区二区| 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 狠狠综合久久综合88亚洲| 538porm在线看国产亚洲| 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆 | 宾馆人妻4P互换视频| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 亚洲精品中文字幕一二三| 亚洲第一视频区|