<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Vanke's 45 billion yuan metro offer in limbo

          Updated: 2016-06-21 08:07

          By Chai Hua in Shenzhen and Duan Ting in Hong Kong(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

           Vanke's 45 billion yuan metro offer in limbo

          A promotion booth of China Vanke Co in a Shenzhen shopping mall. Although China Resources - Vanke's second-largest shareholder - is opposed to Vanke's proposal to invite Shenzhen Metro to its board, analysts believe that Vanke's deal with Shenzhen Metro would be beneficial to its long-term development and expansion. Edmond Tang / China Daily

          Mainland builder's plan to acquire Shenzhen Metro assets hits snags as China Resources vetoes the deal

          A 45.6 billion yuan ($6.9 billion) plan by mainland property giant Vanke to acquire assets of Shenzhen Metro - the city's subway system - risks being thrown out amid stiff opposition from Vanke's second-largest shareholder China Resources.

          China Resources has stuck to its guns, warning that it will ultimately veto the plan if it's financed by a proposed share placement rather than cash.

          But, analysts believe that Vanke's move would be beneficial to its long-term development and expansion.

          Vanke - one of the mainland's largest real estate developers, with a recorded sales volume of 260 billion yuan last year - said last week it plans to acquire a 100-percent equity interest in Qianhai International held by Shenzhen Metro Group (SZMC) by issuance of new shares, with the consideration preliminarily estimated at 45.61 billion yuan.

          The offer, if materialized, would make the subway builder Vanke's largest shareholder with 20.65 percent of the enlarged issued share capital upon completion of the deal, surpassing Baoneng Group's 19.27 percent after dilution.

          However, China Resources has questioned the legality of the Vanke board's resolution, saying at the weekend that the plan would need the approval of two-thirds, or eight, of the board's 11 members.

          Shenzhen-based Vanke said on Friday its board had voted with seven-to-three in favor of the plan after one director chose to abstain, citing a conflict of interest.

          Vanke's 45 billion yuan metro offer in limbo

          The three negative votes came from China Resources, which said Vanke has a low debt burden and can use either cash or debt to finance the deal, and doesn't need to sell new shares.

          It argued that the proposed deal, which focuses on two pieces of land in Shenzhen that form the major assets of Qianhai International and estimated to be worth of 45.5 billion yuan, would not contribute to the company's profits for the next two to three years, but would only dilute earnings.

          Nevertheless, China Resources agreed that acquiring the properties can contribute to Vanke's development; but it disapproves issuing additional stock.

          Sam Chi-yung, senior strategist at South China Financial Holdings, believes that the proposed acquisition is positive to Vanke's business in future as SZMC, which operates the city's subway system, is a good asset.

          He expects Vanke to develop the "MTR plus property" strategic business approach in partnership with SZMC - a strategy that has been successfully applied in Hong Kong.

          Benson Xiao, a partner of Dacheng Law Offices, told China Daily that a share placement is the most direct and convenient method to raise funds to secure the land resource.

          "Land means money," said Xiao, adding he's optimistic about Vanke's business in the long term if the deal gets the green light.

          Ouyang Liangyi, associate professor at Peking University's HSBC Business School in Shenzhen, also backed the plan, saying it's more to the benefit of small and medium shareholders in the long run.

          He said China Resources would like to see Vanke complete the transaction with cash, while the former would buy more Vanke shares to meet capital demand.

          For small and medium shareholders, he stressed, their concern is China Resources may need more time to make up its mind.

          Vanke is expected to hold a general meeting of stockholders in September to discuss the deal, and predicts that it would be rejected as China Resources has said it will continue to oppose it.

          He suggested that both sides should make some compromise and find a way out of the impasse from the perspective of shareholders' interests.

          Vanke's mainland-listed shares have been suspended from trading since Dec 18 last year after the stock's price had cumulatively soared 68.6 percent over 20 trading sessions. However, the price of its H shares has slipped almost 30 percent since the suspension.

          Sam explained that the drop in Vanke's share price may be related to the higher premium of the company's H shares compared with those of other mainland real estate firms listed in the SAR.

          Vanke's H shares opened at HK$17.48 in Hong Kong on Monday, before closing down nearly 3 percent at HK$17.

          Contact the writers at grace@chinadailyhk.com

          Vanke's 45 billion yuan metro offer in limbo

          (HK Edition 06/21/2016 page9)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 老司机aⅴ在线精品导航| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 国产69堂免费视频| 亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽 | 国产精品女同一区二区久| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 久久综合国产一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网络| 中文字幕日韩精品东京热| 好男人视频在线播放| 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 中文字幕在线精品视频入口一区| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片 | 欧美有码在线观看| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 人妻暴雨中被强制侵犯在线| 日韩中文字幕在线不卡一区| 啪啪av一区二区三区| 熟女国产精品一区二区三| 国产成人午夜在线视频极速观看| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| xbox免费观看高清视频的软件| 国产av剧情无码精品色午夜| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 久久青青草原精品国产app| 国产亚洲精品中文字幕| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费视频软件| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品| 国产乱来乱子视频| 国产精品中文字幕第一页| 97精品国产福利一区二区三区| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 国产成人美女AV| 日韩av毛片福利国产福利| caoporn免费视频公开| 精品天堂色吊丝一区二区| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 国产精品午夜福利免费看|