<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Private equity firms hit snags with IPOs

          Updated: 2016-02-19 09:16

          By Luo Weiteng in Hong Kong(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Following the sustained equity market volatility and global economic turmoil, it's likely that initial public offerings (IPOs) will remain largely out of bounds for private equity (PE) firms in the near future, leaving secondary buyouts an increasingly preferred exit rout for PE sellers, says assurance, tax and advisory firm Grant Thornton.

          Traditionally, an IPO exit stands as one of the favorable options for PE firms. Funds raised through Hong Kong share sales had seen a 56-percent jump from HK$166 billion in 2013 to HK$259 billion last year.

          Last year, Hong Kong reclaimed its ranking as world's largest market for IPOs for the first time since 2011, leaving New York and Shanghai a distant second and third. As the SAR retained the top spot for IPOs in 2015, PricewaterhouseCoopers believes that funds raised in Hong Kong could continue rising to HK$300 billion.

          Although total funds raised in Hong Kong's IPO market have been going up steadily in the past few years, the number of IPOs, however, saw a significant drop from 104 in 2013 to 87 last year, according to Grant Thornton.

          Such a decline was very much due to the mainland's economic slowdown, plummeting oil prices, uncertainties in the US Federal Reserve's timetable for interest-rate hikes and the euro zone's weak overall performance, said Barry Tong, Hong Kong-based advisory partner of Grant Thornton.

          As global economies began on a subdued note this year, an IPO exit, subject to comparatively higher risks, much longer duration not less than 6 months and higher costs, will see secondary buyouts gradually becoming an alternative exit strategy for PE firms which are under pressure to return capital back to their investors, said Tong.

          "Some underperforming PE firms have become even more cautious about investment, and prefer to acquire equity interests in companies from secondary markets because other sizable PE funds have already conducted due diligence of such companies, enabling them to minimize risks," he said.

          With the support of the central government, Tong believes that investment in startups will become a driving force for the development of Hong Kong- and mainland-based PE firms.

          Cases in point include the mainland's CSC Venture Capital, which poured $400 million into AngelList - a US crowdfunding website for early-stage startups - in October last year, and mainland private equity firm AFC (Hong Kong) Investments, which was reported last year to be planning to allocate up to $20 million for investment in startups and agricultural firms in Malaysia.

          The Hang Seng China Enterprises Index surged 3 percent to close at 8,166.47 on Thursday.

          sophia@chinadailyhk.com

          Private equity firms hit snags with IPOs

          (HK Edition 02/19/2016 page9)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产清纯在线一区二区| 丰满少妇特黄一区二区三区| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码农村 | 国产自产视频一区二区三区 | 特黄三级又爽又粗又大| 无码色AV一二区在线播放| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 久久精品www人人做人人爽| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 久久精品国产字幕高潮| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡福利| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 亚州av第二区国产精品| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 图片区小说区亚洲欧美自拍| 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老熟熟女 | 天堂а√在线中文在线| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区| 国产成人欧美日韩在线电影| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网 | 亚洲老女人区一区二视频| 国产一区二区三区色老头| 天堂v亚洲国产v第一次| 亚洲深深色噜噜狠狠网站| 亚洲国产精品18久久久久久| 暖暖 免费 高清 日本 在线观看5| 在线国产精品中文字幕| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 亚洲熟妇av一区二区三区宅男| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 四虎国产精品永久在线看| 老司机精品成人无码av| 农村老熟妇乱子伦视频| 久久影院午夜伦手机不四虎卡| 国产成人亚洲精品无码综合原创| 免费人成网站视频在线观看| 天天综合网站| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品|