<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          HK-mainland express rail faces new delays

          Updated: 2015-06-27 08:14

          By Timothy Chuiin Hong Kong(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Tien says problems with the canopy of the terminus may be to blame

          The Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link faces further delays and budget overruns, although work on the tunnels feeding Hong Kong's 15-platform terminus for the multibillion-dollar project has already been completed.

          Michael Tien Puk-sun, who chairs the Legislative Council's (LegCo) transport panel, warned on Friday that delays could be caused by problems relating to part of the West Kowloon Terminus' dramatic curved steel and glass-roof canopy.

          Quoting sources, he said the canopy could not withstand typhoon-force winds and rectifications might be needed.

          Contractors responsible for the construction of the roof may file a lawsuit against the designers - global architecture firm Aedas and engineering firm AECOM.

          Tien pointed the finger at MTR Corporation's management, accusing senior executives of turning a blind eye to attempts by the contractors to seek remedy.

          The corporation, which Tien once headed, says the glass-and-steel canopy meets design specifications, and had been approved by the government.

          The MTR board held a closed door meeting on Friday to discuss possible cost overruns. It will submit a report to the government early next week, Chief Executive Officer Lincoln Leong Kwok-kuen said.

          Independent non-executive directors, including lawmakers Abraham Shek Lai-him, Ng Leung-sing and Vincent Fang Kang, who also attended the meeting, were tight-lipped over what was discussed, while the government's four representatives on the MTR board stayed away.

          The Hong Kong-mainland express rail link - one of the world's most expensive infrastructure projects - was initially slated to cost HK$66 billion and is meant to strengthen the SAR's position as the transport hub in southern China.

          It was originally scheduled to have been completed this month, but was pushed back to late 2017, while its price tag was revised to HK$71.5 billion after MTR Corp was found to have kept the government in the dark about the delay.

          Chan Han-pan, chairman of the LegCo subcommittee on railways, said he was not optimistic about the project meeting its latest completion date. Tien said the final cost could exceed HK$90 billion.

          Work on the Hong Kong terminus has already been delayed by unforeseen excavation issues, while safety concerns over the roof vaulting over the world's biggest underground terminus have been raised.

          Tien said the public coffers and MTR Corp, in which the government holds a majority stake, could share cost overruns in the event of natural disasters causing delays. For example, when tunnel boring machines become water logged during a rainstorm.

          But, the corporation should shoulder the extra costs arising from poor management, he said.

          tim@chinadailyhk.com

          HK-mainland express rail faces new delays

          (HK Edition 06/27/2015 page6)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 天堂va在线高清一区| 国产高清一区二区不卡| 女人张开腿无遮无挡视频| 亚洲国产一区二区三区,| 亚洲久久色成人一二三区| 精品国产中文字幕av| av无码小缝喷白浆在线观看| 欧美激情一区二区| 青青青青久久精品国产| 欧美成人免费全部观看国产| 国模肉肉视频一区二区三区| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 精精国产XXX在线观看| 性xxxxfreexxxxx牲性| 青春草公开在线视频日韩| 久久精品国产午夜福利伦理| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 亚洲第一综合天堂另类专| 久久久精品成人免费观看| 国产亚洲一级特黄大片在线| 亚洲乱码日产精品bd在线| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频| 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 久久国产免费观看精品3| 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 欧美激情综合一区二区| 国产肥妇一区二区熟女精品| 98精品全国免费观看视频| 日韩成人无码影院| 国产午夜福利小视频合集| 国语对白做受xxxxx在线中国| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 国产成人精品白浆免费视频试看| 天堂女人av一区二区| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品|