<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          High demand forces banks to defy PBOC

          Updated: 2015-04-10 08:55

          By Zhou Mo in Shenzhen(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Since the central bank lowered the down payment required for second homes on March 30, only one bank in Shenzhen has so far implemented the new policy as industry insiders say the regulation is hard to be carried out in the city where housing demand remains high.

          China Minsheng Bank cut the down payment rate for second homes to 40 percent in accordance with the new policy, while other lenders have retained the previous minimum rate at 60 percent.

          The reduction in down payment has ignited Shenzhen's second-hand property market, with the number of buyers having risen considerably amid the latest directive from the People's Bank of China (PBOC).

          "Many sellers and buyers signed contracts on March 30 after the central bank made the announcement. Our employees had to work till midnight," a real-estate agent surnamed Yin told China Daily.

          Some sellers have raised their prices for second-hand properties by an average of 100,000 yuan ($16,110), while prices of bigger apartments have gone up by 300,000 yuan.

          Between March 30 and April 5, a total of 1,907 second-hand units were sold in Shenzhen - a 6-percent increase from the previous week - with average prices rising by 6.6 percent to 36,473 yuan per square meter, according to the Shenzhen Centaline Research Center.

          The lowering of the down-payment threshold and transaction costs has propelled real-estate prices, Centaline said in its latest report. The high trend of second-hand transactions is expected to continue this month, it said.

          On the other hand, the market for new properties in Shenzhen has been less thriving, with only 891 transactions recorded in the past week - down 11 percent from the previous week. Prices of new apartments fell by 3.5 percent to 26,634 yuan per square meter.

          A banking industry source explained that the cut in the down-payment rate for second homes may be hard to implement, given that Shenzhen's housing demand is still high.

          "The new policy will not have much of an impact on the interest rate for loans taken out on first homes either," he said.

          Property loan analyst Li Li said:" Among the four first-tier mainland cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen - only Beijing has implemented the new policy. It will take some time, probably a month or so, for the new policy to be comprehensively enforced."

          The central bank's latest policy marks a new attempt by the government to revive the mainland's sluggish property market.

          sally@chinadailyhk.com

           High demand forces banks to defy PBOC

          China Minsheng Bank is the only lender in Shenzhen that has lowered the down payment rate for second homes to 40 percent in accordance with the central bank's new policy. Kevin Lee / Bloomberg

          (HK Edition 04/10/2015 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成在线人视频免费视频| 中文字幕一区二区三区精彩视频| 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 亚洲女同同性少妇熟女| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 亚洲精品国产免费av| 久久久一本精品99久久精品88| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 欧美亚洲国产日韩电影在线| 无码无遮挡刺激喷水视频| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 色综合天天操| 熟妇人妻久久精品一区二区| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| aa级毛片毛片免费观看久| 国产在线欧美日韩精品一区| 亚洲色无码中文字幕手机在线| 四虎永久精品在线视频| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看 | 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 免费人成再在线观看视频| 天天影视色香欲综合久久| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 日韩精品一区二区三区免费在线观看| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 非会员区试看120秒6次| 亚洲国产精品美日韩久久| 在线免费播放av观看| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色AV网站| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 最近最新中文字幕视频| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码 | 91国内精品久久精品一本| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费| 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文 | 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 视频二区亚洲精品| 亚洲激情视频一区二区三区| 视频二区国产精品职场同事|