<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Mainlanders hold mixed views toward HK travel plans

          Updated: 2014-09-30 07:07

          By Zhou Mo and Chai Hua in Shenzhen(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          With the National Day holiday approaching, mainlanders are busy preparing for their long-anticipated traveling plans. However, the mainland tourists are afraid that their plans to visit Hong Kong, as a much sought-after tourist destination for mainland visitors, may be affected by the ongoing "Occupy Central" demonstration.

          A Shenzhen International Travel Service customer service representative said, "Some customers have called us to cancel their trips, but we can't do so. Only when the national tourism bureau sends us a notice will we stop operating the Hong Kong travel route."

          "We believe the protests will not affect most parts of our arrangements in the city, but we do suggest tourists avoid going to Central and Admiralty areas."

          Liang Chen, an IT engineer who works at Tencent, one of mainland's biggest internet companies headquartered in Shenzhen, said the "Occupy Central" demonstration would not stop him from visiting Hong Kong if he had already planned the trip.

          "There is no need to cancel the trip, because the demonstration will not pose any danger to tourists," the 27-year-old said. However, he said visitors' planned traveling route in the city may be affected due to the paralyzed traffic.

          A Shenzhen citizen surnamed Zhao, who often visits Hong Kong, agreed, "We just need to avoid the area where the protest is going on because the transportation may be inconvenient, but I don't think the protests will affect us, because I know Hong Kong has protests from time to time all the year round and their protests are well organized and planned."

          Mainlanders hold mixed views toward HK travel plans

          "Actually, there are big shopping malls in Shatin, which is enough for mainlanders to do shopping there," said Zhao, who has no plans to visit Hong Kong during the Golden Week, "Hong Kong may receive many mainlanders during the holiday. Instead, we have decided to go abroad."

          Wang Qingtan, an English teacher in Shenzhen, expressed a different view. The demonstration will affect mainland visitors in terms of safety, she said. As to whether she will cancel her trip to the city, Wang said it depends on how much money she has spent on tickets will be wasted if she canceled the trip. "If I will waste several hundred yuan because of the change, then I will go on with my previous plan (to visit Hong Kong)."

          Compared with Shenzhen people, Hong Kong residents are taking a more cautious attitude towards the ongoing demonstration. Jessica Lee, editor of a local magazine, made a detailed plan for her twin sister who works in Shanghai to visit Hong Kong during the National Day holiday. Now, she is paying close attention to the development of the demonstration.

          "If the situation remains the same tomorrow, I will withdraw the plane ticket for my sister," she told China Daily reporter, "A part of Hong Kong has been blocked. Many buses have stopped providing service. The current situation is dangerous."

          Since last May holiday, Hong Kong has witnessed a decline of visitors to Hong Kong. On May 1, the first day of the national holiday, a total of 143,000 mainlanders visited Hong Kong, down by 11.9 percent from last year's 162,000.

          Local hotels' overall occupancy rate is only about 80 percent and retail industries, especially luxury industry, also suffered from a loss of consumers. Some shops even lost almost half of their customers compared with the tourism season two years ago.

          Contact the writers at sally@chinadailyhk.com and grace@chinadailyhk.com

          (HK Edition 09/30/2014 page4)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲丰满老熟女激情av| 久久夜色精品亚洲国产av| 蜜桃av亚洲第一区二区| 亚洲av二区伊人久久| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 成全高清mv电影免费观看| 国产一二三五区不在卡| 久久久99精品成人片中文字幕| 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 国产精品一区二区久久不卡| 国产精品亚洲成在人线| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 在线观看国产精品日本不卡网| 亚洲国产精品综合色在线| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 在线亚洲午夜片av大片| 亚洲日本va午夜在线影院| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲一区| 手机看片AV永久免费| 人人爽人人爱| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 99国产午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡 | 本免费Av无码专区一区| 国产成人精品18| 久久免费网站91色网站| 亚洲人成黄网站69影院| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 中文无码热在线视频| 日本一区二区不卡精品| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 女人张开腿让男人桶爽| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 一级二级三一片内射视频在线 | 人妻无码av中文系列久| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频| 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| japanese人妻中文字幕|