<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Manila mayor summoned to HK inquest

          Updated: 2010-12-18 07:32

          By Timothy Chui(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          More than 100 summonses have been issued by the Coroner's Court as it prepares for a 25-day inquest into the deaths of eight Hong Kong tourists taken hostage and killed by a crazed ex-policeman in Manila.

          Among those summoned are Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim and former Manila Police Chief Superintendent Rodolfo Magtibay. Magtibay was fired from his post as a result of the tragedy. Also called to give testimony are police snipers and first responders who took part in the botched rescue of a besieged tour bus August 23. Those summoned have two weeks to say whether they will attend.

          The government is also considering shifting the high-profile inquest from the Eastern Magistracy to the High Court to accommodate crowds of reporters and concerned citizens eager to learn the truth about what happened.

          Philippine doctors who first examined the victims and survivors are among the 116 people summoned, according to Senior Counsel Jat Sew-tong who is acting on behalf of the government.

          "It is our hope that these first-responders will attend the hearings as their evidence will be invaluable in establishing the causes of death," Sewtong said outside the Eastern Magistracy after the closed-door pre-inquest review.

          He said a video-uplink may be used in the event witnesses who agree to testify are not able to attend in person.

          Although the exact number of attendees has yet to be fixed, some 32 people from Hong Kong are also expected to testify, including survivors and the families of victims.

          Jason Leung, an 18-year-old Hong Kong and Canadian citizen whose recovery from a head shot has been closely watched by the media will not be called to testify since he is still convalescing, Sewtong said.

          According to Civic Party lawmaker and barrister Ronny Tong, the summonses issued by the Coroner's Court would carry weight only if the Philippine judiciary issues its own summonses.

          Philippine Tourism Secretary Alberto Lim, who flew to Hong Kong Thursday, pledged his government's cooperation with Hong Kong's inquest, within the framework of mutual legal assistance agreements. Lim came to Hong Kong to apprise Chief Executive Donald Tsang of reforms undertaken to make it safer for tourists traveling in the Philippines. He also announced the Philippine government was prepared to compensate the families of victims of the incident.

          On August 23, Rolando Mendoza, 55, an ex-cop who had been fired for corruption, hijacked the bus transporting the tourists and held 21 Hong Kong residents hostage. Mendoza stated he wanted reinstatement as a senior police officer and to be exonerated of charges of extortion and corruption.

          A protracted standoff that ended with a botched rescue attempt and the perpetrator dead, along with eight of his victims. The incident was broadcast around the world.

          China Daily

          (HK Edition 12/18/2010 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 4hu四虎永久在线观看| 野花社区www视频日本| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮麻豆| 日韩最新在线不卡av| 精品人妻午夜福利一区二区| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 久久人人97超碰国产精品| 国产一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌 | 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 国产毛片精品av一区二区| A三级三级成人网站在线视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 国产中文字幕精品在线| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 国产精品视频网国产| 亚洲国产精品久久无人区| 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 国产成人久久蜜一区二区| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 久久久久无码中| 欧美中文字幕无线码视频| 老司机精品福利在线资源| 一区二区三区不卡国产| 91精品啪在线观看国产91九色| 国产精品国产精品国产专区| 骚虎视频在线观看| 国产成人一区二区免av| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲专区| 欧美性猛片aaaaaaa做受| 九九热免费精品视频在线| 星空影院电影电视剧免费播放| 久久久精品94久久精品| 国产成熟妇女性视频电影| 色偷偷一区| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机 | 亚洲成av人在线播放无码|