<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Govt ready to deal with the impact of ECFA: Ma

          Updated: 2010-04-22 07:19

          (HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Taiwan leader Ma Ying-jeou, who is also the chairman of Taiwan's ruling party Kuomintang (KMT), said Wednesday that the government has readied itself to deal with the impact of a planned trade pact with the mainland on local industry and workers.

          To mitigate the possible negative effects of the cross-Straits economic cooperation framework agreement (ECFA) on some local industries and their workers, the government is planning to earmark a budget of NT$95 billion ($3.03 billion) over a 10-year period to serve that end, Ma told reporters after a weekly meeting of the KMT's policy-making Central Standing Committee.

          Citing a study by the Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research, Ma said the tariff-concession trade pact will, if signed, help create 260,000 jobs for Taiwanese workers, although it would also adversely affect some 80,000 people.

          "This does not mean that 80,000 workers would lose their jobs, rather, it means that their salaries or benefits might contract," he explained.

          According to an assessment made by the "Ministry of Economic Affairs" (MOEA), 17 traditional sectors, such as towels, garments, bedding and Chinese herbal medicine, would become vulnerable if the two sides ink the trade agreement, which aims to eliminate tariffs, he pointed out.

          But Ma stressed that "there will be more advantages than disadvantages if the trade deal is put in place."

          Should Taiwan fail to sign the ECFA with the mainland, a lot more companies would be forced to relocate elsewhere and more workers would lose their jobs," Ma said.

          Taiwan and the mainland are slated to hold the next round of ECFA talks in May or June in Beijing. Both sides have reiterated their resolve to clinch the agreement, and the sooner, the better.

          Also Wednesday, "Premier" Wu Den-yih reiterated that he will resign if Taiwan's unemployment rate remains above 5 percent by the end of this year.

          In an interview with a cable TV station, Wu said he was serious when he pledged earlier this year that he would step down if the jobless rate remains higher than 5 percent at the end of 2010.

          Asked how the Executive Yuan would achieve the goal after the unemployment rate rose to 5.67 percent in February, Wu said the increase resulted mainly from seasonal factors. Many people change jobs around the lunar new year holiday, he noted.

          On the possibility that the jobless rate will surge to new highs this summer as new university graduates enter the job market for the first time, Wu said the Executive Yuan will make every possible effort to create new employment opportunities and help new graduates land jobs.

          China Daily/CNA

          (HK Edition 04/22/2010 page4)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇午夜福利一区二区三区| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 免费网站看av片| 欧美三级不卡在线观线看高清| 亚洲欧美牲交| 在线播放亚洲一区蜜臀| 日本视频一区二区三区1| 女同另类激情在线三区| 国产伦一区二区三区精品| 国产 麻豆 日韩 欧美 久久| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 综合色久七七综合尤物| 久久国产精品夜色| 做暖暖视频在线看片免费 | 久久中文字幕日韩无码视频| 久久精品国产99国产精品严洲| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 日韩激情电影一区二区在线| 精品亚洲综合一区二区三区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽人人精品97| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女| 中文无码妇乱子伦视频| 中文人妻AV高清一区二区| 成全影院高清电影好看的电视剧| 国产绿帽在线视频看| av在线播放国产一区| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 国产一级特黄aa大片软件| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 亚洲东京色一区二区三区| 国产午夜精品一区理论片| 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国| 日本一区二区三区精品国产| 国内在线视频一区二区三区| 日本一区二区不卡精品| 日产精品一区二区三区免费| 国产三级+在线播放| 久久久综合九色合综| 999国产精品一区二区|