<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Govt rules out resettlement near rail link

          Updated: 2009-11-14 09:52

          (HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          HONG KONG: The government will not allow Choi Yuen Tsuen residents to resettle in the planned community farm near the original site of the village after the cross-border express rail link is built, said a transport official.

          Secretary for Transport and Housing Eva Cheng told lawmakers that some tenants currently live in licensed temporary structures.

          She said if authorities allow them to build houses in the proposed community farm, it will go against the government's policy of limiting the number of licensed temporary blocks in the city.

          "We do not want to see any hike in the number of licensed temporary structures," she said. "We prefer giving a larger amount of allowances (for their resettlement)."

          Cheng was speaking at a Legislative Council's subcommittee meeting on the compensation package for villagers to be displaced by the high-speed railway project.

          The 26-kilometer long Hong Kong section of the rail link designed to connect the city with major mainland cities is slated for completion in 2015.

          The government has estimated that a ride to Shibi in Guangzhou will take only 48 minutes.

          But some of the 160 Shek Kong households to be moved for the building of an emergency rescue station and stabling sidings under the railway project said they feel bitter.

          About 150 families affected live in Choi Yuen Tsuen, Cheng said earlier.

          The government planned to spend HK$86 million on special ex gratia payments for residents and HK$1.84 billion on the cost for land acquisition.

          It also proposed to set up a two-hectare community farm in Shek Kong for public use.

          Lawmaker Kam Nai-wai called on the government to set aside more space for the farm, allowing villagers to resettle there when the rail link is erected.

          But Cheng said she can only consider building a community hall in the farm for Choi Yuen Tsuen villagers to gather at later on.

          While Cheng said that, so far, about 80 percent of some 150 Choi Yuen Tsuen households have registered with the Lands Department for compensation, the validity of the figure was questioned at Friday's meeting.

          Fung Yu-chuk, a member of the Choi Yuen Tsuen Concern Group, said its survey found that some 70 percent of villagers insist on staying put.

          For those who would like to move to Home Ownership Scheme flats, there may be good news next Monday.

          The Housing Authority's subsidised housing committee will hold talks on special arrangements for the villagers to buy flats under the scheme.

          Cable TV reported that the authority proposed to set aside about 400 flats early next year for residents to choose from.

          A spokeswoman for the authority declined to give details, saying the discussion paper is confidential.

          China Daily

          (HK Edition 11/14/2009 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品一区二区三区无| 国产无套内射又大又猛又粗又爽| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| av毛片| 国产AV永久无码青青草原| 国产性三级高清在线观看| 日韩蜜桃AV无码中文字幕不卡高清一区二区| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区小视频| 中文字幕在线精品人妻| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区日产| 久久精品一区二区日韩av| 国产婷婷精品av在线| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 久久久久久人妻无码| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区 | 精品亚洲成a人在线看片| 精品日本乱一区二区三区| 国产精品免费视频网站| 国产一区二区三区四区激情| 美女一级毛片无遮挡内谢| 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 亚洲国产成人无码影院| 九九热在线视频| 久久国产精品成人影院| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 精品亚洲成a人在线看片| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲狠狠| 久久精品第九区免费观看| 国产精品无套高潮久久| 国产一区二区三区不卡观| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡| 国产一区二区三区自拍视频 | 99久久久国产精品免费无卡顿| 日韩av色一区二区三区| 国产免费久久精品99reswag| 少妇宾馆粉嫩10p|