<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Health secretary lays out H1N1 flu vaccine program

          Updated: 2009-11-06 08:18

          By Joy Lu(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          HONG KONG: Hong Kong has ordered 3 million doses of vaccines against the human swine flu virus, with the first 500,000 doses expected by mid-December, Secretary for Food and Health York Chow said yesterday.

          Unveiling Hong Kong's swine flu vaccination program at a press briefing, he said the government placed the HK$237 million order with the French pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis. The unit price of the order is HK$79 per dose.

          The remaining 2.5 million doses of the vaccine will be delivered in January, Chow said.

          The company was selected through a procurement tender because it meets what Chow called, "our stringent requirements". He went on to say, "We attach great importance to efficacy and safety."

          Five high-risk groups will receive the vaccines at no charge commencing in late December: health workers, the chronically-ill and expectant mothers, children between six months and six years, senior citizens aged 65 or above and people working in pig farms or slaughterhouses.

          People who do not come under any of those categories may pay for the vaccinations at private clinics. The government will sell the vaccines to private doctors at the acquisition cost plus the administrative cost, Chow said.

          The World Health Organizations (WHO) has given a vote of confidence to the newly-developed vaccines. Weeks after the vaccines were given to countries and regions including the Chinese mainland, WHO concluded "no unusual adverse events are being observed and side effects seen so far are similar to those observed with seasonal influenza vaccines," Chow said.

          He expected the second wave of swine flu will strike Hong Kong in February and March, so the December launch of the vaccination program will help to keep the outbreak under control.

          Also yesterday, the Food and Health Bureau disclosed that the swine flu virus has been found in pigs at the Sheung Shui Slaughterhouse.

          Two pig samples taken from the slaughterhouse on October 22 were tested positive for the virus in a University of Hong Kong influenza virus surveillance program.

          This is the first time swine flu virus has been detected in pigs since the surveillance program began in 1999.

          Fortunately, no gene reassortment has occurred and the virus remains genetically similar to the human swine flu viruses regularly being found in humans.

          Experts in charge of the surveillance program say they believe that the swine flu virus detected in pigs was recently transmitted from humans to pigs.

          Leo Poon Lit-man, a University of Hong Kong (HKU) microbiologist, told Cable Television that he believed the chances of people contracting swine flus from pigs are low.

          "The pigs appear to recover fast after contracting the flu. And the virus is not potent," he said.

          (HK Edition 11/06/2009 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区精品不卡| 免费人成网站视频在线观看| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 四房播色| 国产精品毛片一区二区三| 99在线视频免费观看| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 欧美伦费免费全部午夜最新| 亚洲国产韩国一区二区| 午夜福利在线观看6080| 暖暖视频免费观看| 亚洲国产精品黄在线观看| 91中文字幕一区在线| 狠狠v日韩v欧美v| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区乱| 日韩av无码精品人妻系列| 国产精品自在自线视频| 日产国产一区二区不卡| 中文字幕在线国产精品| 亚洲精品无码高潮喷水A| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 啦啦啦视频在线观看播放www | 4399理论片午午伦夜理片| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 少妇人妻精品无码专区视频| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 国产精品无码免费播放| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 亚洲午夜久久久久久久久久| av中文字幕在线二区| 亚洲色成人WWW永久在线观看| 午夜精品福利一区二区三| 日韩免费人妻av无码专区蜜桃| 国产精品论一区二区三区| 亚洲免费视频一区二区三区 | 日本午夜精品一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕综合网在线| 国产美女被遭高潮免费网站| 九九热精品在线观看| 国产成人午夜福利院|